Usability and Agility are the cornerstones.https://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerTalkdeskUnspecified8.21731012019-08-03T03:34:15.761Z
August 02, 2019
Usability and Agility are the cornerstones.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
Talkdesk is used by our entire organization. The most important part that we use it for is our customer service rep department and our supplier enablement department. These departments field calls from our customers to help walk them through our software, so it is extremely important that communication is very clear and that the platform is easy to use for a large number of people. The rest of the business uses it as their regular business phone. Even though they aren't on a queue they do still need to have a reliable phone that's easy and straightforward to use to get to the people they need to talk to.
- Easy to manage. Talkdesk is a purely Saas solution, which makes it so we don't have to manage any physical hardware anywhere except headsets.
- Easy to deploy. Talkdesk turned a task that used to take days with a 3rd-party support company with our previous phones into a 30-second process that we can teach anyone to do.
- Password resets. This still isn't managed internally, and you have to reach out to their support team to reset anyone's passwords.
- IVR buildout. However, this is supposed to be easier in their newer product, Talkdesk studio.
- Talkdesk keeps up. We have grown like crazy here, and Talkdesk has kept pace the whole way.
- Ease of management for users. This has allowed us to add and remove users super quickly when we have a wave of new hires.
- Generally good support. The couple of times that we have had some call problems, Talkdesk has been pretty good with their support teams. This is a nice change from our previous supplier.
The is the cornerstone of Talkdesk, and personally what I think they do best. They take what can be complicated and make it straightforward and usable for anyone.
The word here is consistent. Their response times don't break any records, but they have been consistently good. For how many people they have to support, it's hard to ask for more.
Talkdesk is great for companies that need something they can deploy quickly, set up quickly, and easily manage. Some areas where it falls short would just be some of its enterprise size solutions. I don't think it has some of the same features and control levels that other companies may have. However, that seems to be what makes it great for medium to small companies.