Pros and Cons of Talkdesk
November 12, 2019
Pros and Cons of Talkdesk
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
Talkdesk is being used by our customer service department. We have our customers calling in for support, technical tips, loan application status, member-related questions, etc. We also dial out to potential applicants by using the "Dial Out" feature which is incredibly helpful. By being able to do this we reach so many new members.
- Organizes your stats/calls. These come in handy during review time and when you need to refer back to a call for quality assurance.
- Gives you the option between web mode and widget mode. User is able to decide which mode is more convenient for them.
- On your home screen it shows you the service level which helps to determine when to implement some changes for availability for incoming calls.
- When your status is set for "Available" and you switch to "Dial Out," after you end a call, it puts your status as "Available" again. This glitch has been going on for months.
- The disposition feature sometimes is unavailable which makes it hard to categorize the type of call you had.
- Sometimes the sound quality between widget mode and web mode can differ.
- So far, Talkdesk has been a great asset to our Customer Service Department. We have been in business for 10 years and this software has been great and multifunctional.
- During outages with Talkdesk, it does impact our ability to reach out to our customers. Hoping for quicker resolutions when these situations happen.
- Talkdesk is a wonderful tool during review time. Management is able to see each individual's stats and create a thorough report.
Talkdesk seems to be more easy to train employees on along with being really easy to navigate. At times Zendesk was a little overwhelming or confusing to navigate. Talksdesk has all of your calls/stats organized in order by date and Zendesk sometimes has the dates all mixed up and it's hard to figure out the proper way to filter it.
Anytime there has been an issue the Talkdesk Support Team has been quick to respond and find a solution.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
Talkdesk is great for making hundreds of outbound calls a day. It's incredibly easy and fast and you can get a lot done in an 8-hour workday. Talkdesk at times becomes unreliable when there is an outage meaning our customers are unable to reach us. There was a time where an outage was almost 2 hours.