Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
The ease of use and integration with Salesforce helps to keep all resident interactions in one location for reference. By allowing us to create notes for callers that do not require a case file it helps save time and keeps the interaction linked for future access and review. The stability of the software is paramount. Dropped calls have almost ceased. Thank goodness that we use Talkdesk now. Super fast.
- Ease of use integration with Salesforce.
- Keeps track of call activity and stability is a major plus.
- Clear calls and strong connectivity keeps caller activity moving.
- Would love the ability to add notes to call any time after it has been completed.
- Text functionality would be convenient.
- Sending locker access images to cell customer would also be helpful.
- It appears that it has been positive. However this is not my area of business to address.
No comparison. Talkdesk is leaps and bounds over the antiquated 8x8 Contact Center. I couldn't be happier with such a user-friendly and stable call management tool. Positive interactions all around for the smart integration with Salesforce. No more lost calls. Quick notes for callers that do not need a case but welcomes interaction notes for future reference.
Ease of use and stability with Salesforce. Having experienced other software this was a welcomed change when Parcel Pending started using Talkdesk. Faster, easier and clearer customer calls.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
Talkdesk stability and ease of use for customer call activity keeps the lines of communication always moving. Call back functionality is also a major plus. In regards to Call Back function it would be nice to shorten the announcement that the customer is being contacted to maybe once every few seconds as opposed to continuously repeating the phrase over and over again.