Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
Talkdesk is used for call routing for up to 10 customer service lines. It's used for customer call routing but also for the calls of internal teams. The studio flow design allows for seamless routing, correctly capturing the call's motive and delivering such calls to agents with the most appropriate skill. Talkdesk was also chosen for its Salesforce integration capabilities.
- Call routing by allowing to create the ring groups needed
- IVR flow design for its flexibility and allowing us to explore some self-service components
- salesforce integration
- reporting component. It's hard to quickly understand the reported design and also some metrics
- Biling support always takes too much time to reply
- whenever you identify a missign feature the only solution is to publish it on the Talkdesk community and hope it gets enough votes to be noticed
- The Salesforce integration component allowed us to reduce AHT by 10%
- with the IVR flow design, we created a callback queue component which gave us an increased satisfaction with the wait time for an answer
You can start using with minimum training whether you're an agent or a manager. The overall components and functionalities are intuitive and the technical support is great to help guide you through some of the things you need or may not understand. On an Admin perspective the basic configurations aspects are simple to understand and implement
The process is somewhat bureaucratic and it's not 100% transparent when it comes to the SOW implementations. There was sometimes a difficulty understanding the hours used and billed regarding the team that was with us. The team was very efficient and available to answer our questions. The project was closed before deadline.
exceptional is an adjective that I wouldn't use for the time being. But the support is fast and responsive
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
It's suited when you want to route calls with different priorities, and when your customer service demands agents with different skills. Using the salesforce data dip we can quickly identify the type of client calling and assign a specific team to answer them or give them a higher priority on the waiting queue.
Talkdesk Feature Ratings
160 - Contact Center assistant, Supervisor, Coordinator
2 - knowledge of setup configurations, studio flow creation and maintenance . Knowledge of automations and salesforce integration
- Inbound calls
- Call routing
- Integration with salesforce for data dip and automations
- Call routing using salesforce data dip
- Using studio components for self service improvement
- Using Voice IVR
Talkdesk has been fulfilling our current business needs and offers real possibility of having new features through constant innovation
Evaluating Talkdesk and Competitors
Yes - Previous product didnt have native integration with our CRM solution
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
Nothing major worth changing