Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
We used Wrike to keep our team up to date on tasks, goals, and give a broad overview of our plans for the quarter. We used Wrike to help coordinate projects and to identify teams and team leaders with increased visibility. This helped keep all members in the know and able to help where needed.
- Project Management
- Timeline Management with Notifications
- Unlimited Collaboration
- Most projects are completed on time.
- No project falls through the cracks.
- People are aware of their role in the project and others see it as well.
These two are similar but Wrike offers better project management than Slack by far. Slack does a better job with the communication interface. Wrike's free service are far more limited than Slack's free service. Slack is good on a mobile version, maybe better than Wrike. Wrike is a clear winner for projects.
Do you think Wrike delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Wrike's feature set?
Did Wrike live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Wrike go as expected?
Would you buy Wrike again?
It works well in a small group where everyone needs to see the project timeline and multi-platform integration is not needed. If you plan to use the free version then it is noted that many features that make Wrike good are limited . Wrike can be good to keep collaborators up to date.
Wrike Feature Ratings
6 - Wrike is used by the street outreach team to navigate the projects that are current. This includes mapping areas, setting up presentations, doing outreach and meetings.
6 - Wrike is fairly easy to use. A brief tutorial is likely necessary to go through, but once this is done it is fairly straight forward.
- Creating Mapping for Outreach
- Assigning People and Dates for Locations.
- Catching projects that have fallen through the cracks
- We use dashboards to find new projects
- Dashboards can be used for others to request projects.
- We have been able to use the table view to make tasks and help us coordinate specific areas that need more attention
- Wrike could be used for future planning
- Wrike could be used to coordinate with other agencies
- We may use it to coordinate virtual staff meetings.
Wrike is still a good tool for any team managing projects. IT helps with communication and lets everyone see what needs to be done and who is doing it. It can clear up much confusion. Wrike has gotten better over the years, but it has not gotten more complicated.