Zoho Reporting to the rescue!https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biZoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports)Unspecified7.51171012016-03-08T21:31:02.457Z
March 08, 2016
Zoho Reporting to the rescue!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Reports
Different departments are using Zoho Reports for different tasks. It's been very helpful for us for testing purposes against our own APIs as well as for aggregating data from multiple sources. Our executives use it for heavy data analysis to help create models for both financial and forecasting purposes. Our technology department uses it more for testing.
- Automation - The ability to pull in an API feed using a scheduled task makes it as easy as "set it and forget it".
- Scalability and performance - We have never run into an issue with too much data, it always performs well.
- Ease of use - The easy to use interface makes it usable for all levels of technological sense.
- Wizards - It might be helpful to have some cookie cutter type wizards to help new (and less experienced) users get started quickly.
- Tutorials and Help - One thing that I find is that some of my team who are not as tech savvy end up coming to us to ask questions as they can't seem to find answers to their questions easily.
We were introduced to Zoho Reports about a year ago by our CEO and before that we were not using any other products. Since implementing Zoho Reports, we haven't used anything else as it very much fits our needs at this time.
I think that this is the best feature (at least for our needs). It's extremely easy to pull in data from external sources and it alerts you when there are issues. Once it's set up correctly it just runs and runs well. This is the primary use of our team and it exceeds expectations.
This is a feature that unfortunately we don't use often enough. When we have used it, it proved to be easy and secure. This is something that we plan on implementing more in the future.
If you are pulling data from an API, Zoho Reports has to be one of the easiest products to use. Following the quick directions, you can get up and running with pulling in and parsing data in no time. It's also very easy to take that data and then create an easily readable graphic interpretation of your data.