Likelihood to Recommend
Let go of your preconceptions about what you think will win a user experience test, but keep hold of your marketing savvy.
Google Content Experiments
I'm a believer in ongoing website optimization. This being said, I would suggest every website owner run A/B tests at all times. Google Content Experiments is an easy and free way to get started
- The features and navigation are very intuitive.
- Reports are very informative with ability to create custom segments to help analyze results from different angles.
- Setting up campaigns is very straightforward. Anyone could do it with basic training of the tool. And Adobe offers assistance for questions when setting up campaigns.
- Adobe also offers assistance for technical support for setting up offers, but it's limited.
- Easy to use if you already use Google Analytics - literally a few minutes to set up a test
- Fully integrated with Google Analytics - so you can use your existing conversion goals, and no confusion over metrics.
- User interface needed a lot of work, in particular with the use of MBoxes. This has supposedly been improved upon though with the latest release.
- Creating offers required direct knowledge of html.
Executive in MarketingMusic Company, 11-50 employees
- Multivariate testing
- Ability to drop losing variants during a test
- Ability to manually choose split of traffic between variants
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 24 answers
This software is the most difficult to use in the industry but also the most robust. With the excellent support we receive this is a great product.
Engineer in Engineering201-500 employees
Google Content Experiments7.5
Based on 10 answers
With Google Content Experiments it is just so quick and easy to set up an experiment. Using Google Analytics daily, it just feels wrong not to have at least one content experiment running.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 4 answers
i don't think we use the full functionalities of the tool, but to use the full functions, it's almost impossible (Too hard)
Based on 6 answers
They have some idea of how to debug problems, but much of the time was spent on understanding hierarchical structure of the support team because escalation often slow
Analyst in MarketingComputer Software Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 3 answers
The instructor that came to train us was awesome and this training was very useful. I would recommend it for anyone who is going to be using this software. I only mark it lower because it is an added expense to an already expensive product, and a lot of the training covered the "Target" portion of the software (which again, we didn't use)
Based on 3 answers
The training was very easy to understand, however it would have been more useful to my development team than me. It was also primarily over-the-phone, which is never as easy to follow as in-person. We ended up scheduling and paying for an in-person training session to supplement the online/phone training because it wasn't helpful enough.
If you are looking for a more advanced great value for money solution I would recommend investigating Visual Website Optimizer. For a more powerful enterprise level solution with the option to have a fully managed service I would recommend Maxymiser.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?