What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I've tried other project management and collaboration tools but Wrike is it for me. I have no project management certifications but I am technically savvy. Some PM tools were overkill for my needs but Wrike easily did what I wanted it to do: schedule multiple marketing channel activities and assign tasks related to getting them out. For example, we had direct mail campaigns, email blasts, social media posts and industry specific ads that went on throughout the year. I was able to schedule everything and generate monthly and quarterly schedules for senior management so they knew what we were doing in advance. I assigned tasks to graphic designers and others on the team related to each project. In terms of more traditional project management, Wrike can do that too. Gantt charts, scheduling resources, dependencies, time management, etc. It is awesome for web design projects.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software
- Wrike offers custom fields including data accumulation for every project/group, so you can track any kind of project in any business.
- You can use Wrike together with clients or partners by inviting them with different user rights.
- You can manage different accounts for e.g. different companies you work for with only one login. For example you can manage an enterprise account for your company, and a simple account for your private projects without either parties notice/each other if you don't want to.
- Sometimes buggy when clicking through tool bars (not typical though)
- Lose tracking of time if you switch to free version
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 32 answers
Wrike is a solid tool with zero bugs and is investing a lot in developing their product. With lots of web resources for help and customer support, a Wiki and a blog for project managers, they already build a community of happy users and caught-up users at the same time. I don't see any strong reasons or any shortcoming that could make me leave this community
Based on 8 answers
New users typically have a learning curve before they can fully utilize Wrike. Because it has so much functionality, naturally it takes time to learn.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 8 answers
Based on 3 answers
Their support was done mainly through email and depending on their work lord, could take longer to get a response. But the response was still within a reasonable time frame and courteous every time.
Based on 2 answers
Wrike does a great job of provide a breadth of videos for learning their program. This includes a 'getting started' sett of videos along with a collection of more in depth videos to assist more experienced users. Combined with their excellent chat support learning wrike is easy and it includes easy access to best practices.
Based on 6 answers
Comparing Wrike to Asana- at the time, Asana was very new to the task-type software and did not have a lot of the features that it has today. Wrike has offers more flexibility and better integration with other programs. Wrike is not as robust as Salesforce and Central Desktop's SocialBridge but then they both come at a much high price point. Both of those software programs were more than what we needed. Wrike was a great blend of price and features for the small mobile team that we had.
Return on Investment
- Wrike has provided my team with increased employee efficiency. Projects are easily added to the system and assigned, and team members can discuss issues or questions within a project, without having to have time-consuming meetings.
- The customer service within our department has improved significantly due to Wrike. Projects have clear due dates, reminders can be sent in emails, and the Wrike dashboard is a fantastic dynamic task list of what needs to be done and when.
- Communication has seen a huge improvement, resulting in less time wasted fact checking, or projects having to be revisited due to misinformation. Information is submitted with a project, and team members can ask questions within the project if they need clarity.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Wrike Editions & Modules
Request a quote
2. per 5 users/month