October 13, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Read Christopher Power's full review
Pros and Cons
- Adobe Phone Gap has an extremely simple user interface that allows for easy learning to occur.
- Adobe Phone Gap provides support for web languages and allows you to write in three of the main languages and transfer them to another language for use. This solves a common programming issue and is the greatest strength of the software.
- Their desktop application allows for easy installation and programming.
- Adobe provides quick support with questions about how to use the software.
- The build interface notifies you of errors extremely quickly and helps identify the issue in your programming. You get an easy idea of what needs to be updated and adjusted.
- I would like to see the ability to write mobile applications using SWIFT and then use Phone Gap software or plug-ins to be able to transfer the iOS language into the Android language or to Java, CSS and HTML.
- We've experienced errors when transferring from one language to another. We worked on solving the issue and then had to simply adjust the native language and functionality for it to work.
- I have a team of graphic designers who would be able to like to assist in building of the apps but they are very limited, so perhaps adding functionality like a wix or weebly where there are options given that can drag and drop so marketing teams can support development.