Automate.io

Automate.io - easy to use

June 10, 2020

Great Product!

May 20, 2020

Data security features (6)

Pre-built connectors (8)

9.9

Support for real-time and batch integration (7)

9.9

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Automate.io, and make your voice heard!

Free

Startup

per month

Growth

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://automate.io/pricing

Cloud Data Integration

What is Automate.io?

Automate.io is a solution for integrating cloud /SaaS applications. The vendor states users can create simple one-to-one integrations or complex workflows for automating sales, marketing, and business processes. It allows users to integrate applications without coding through a drag-and-drop interface.

They state users can connect any app from their library of 100+ integrations including Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Hubspot, MailChimp, Facebook Lead Ads, Google Apps, etc. Users choose the apps they wish to add to workflows.

They further invite users to check out their most popular integrations - https://automate.io/integrations. Also, check out how different they're from Zapier - https://automate.io/zapier-alternative and Workato - https://automate.io/workato-alternative.

Automate.io Features

Automate.io Intro

Automate.io Competitors

Automate.io Technical Details

What is Automate.io?

Automate.io is an application integration platform with a codeless, drag-and-drop interface. Automate.io provides integrations for over 100 popular business apps.

What are Automate.io's top competitors?

Zapier, Workato, and Make are common alternatives for Automate.io.

What is Automate.io's best feature?

Reviewers rate Pre-built connectors and Support for real-time and batch integration and Data security features highest, with a score of 9.9.

Who uses Automate.io?

The most common users of Automate.io are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

We used Automate.io to automate most of our marketing and business processes. In the marketing team, we automated alerts received from AdWords to our Gmail routed to our Microsoft Teams chat. When we run heavily paid campaigns it's important to know at what point we hit the maximum budget. Hence, these alerts help us take action on those campaigns. Apart from this, we use Automate.io to populate our Google Sheets with all the Facebook Lead Ad details of the leads. After automating this process we saved hours of manual work.
  • Clean UI to help create large bots
  • Filter options to create complex workflows
  • App integrations
[Automate.io] has the best customer support and service. It is an easy-to-use product.
I use Automate.io to automatize some tasks between different platforms. Specially with my lead generation process. I have plenty lead magnets in my web, and i need to connect it to my CRM, but the account i do have in my CRM doesnt allow me to manage email function, so at the same time i send those leads to my Email Marketing platform.

Another way i use it is to connect the platform i use to organize content production process but that tool doesnt post to social media platforms, so i use automate.io to connect it to my different social media profiles vía another tool.

Another way is to make automations in the same tools, like changing status or updating any thing.

• The bot config process is really easy and intuitive
  • Their Tech Support is really helpful
  • It works with almost all the tools i actually use
  • It doesnt give me errors
  • It interaction with tools apis is really good
  • Just support for mor tools
  • That scenario where you want your tools interact each other, Automate.io is the best option.
  • But even when you need to automate some functions and your tool doesnt give you the option to do it, Automate.io will help you with that.
  • It have way more functionalities that im sure u will be happy to explore.
Automate.io allows the transfer of data from Google Forms to Monday.com which has been extremely helpful, not to mention a big time saver. No more manual processes, emails & related follow-ups.
  • Automatically populates information into other applications.
  • Saves tedious work & time checking on information.
  • Set it up once and it runs as needed.
  • Easier date formats to avoid errors.
Any information transfer between systems. They have a lot of different applications that integrate with their system, which saves a lot of tedious follow-ups.
Amazing customer service! You can schedule a time to chat through the issue or use the chat. I've used each method once and both times they understood my issue and helped me resolve it. They were very thorough and persistent in determining the issue and fixing it.

For example, July 1 on a Google Form was showing up as January 7 in Monday.com due to formatting conversions. After trying multiple versions to fix it myself, I couldn't get it corrected. Abhijeet from Automate fixed my bot to ensure the date was being reflected correctly in Monday.com and was patient enough to wait for me to test it several times.

Customer service makes all the difference when you run into an issue and happy to report this crew rates an A+
Automate.io is being used by my online retail business (hosted by Shopify) to:
  • Automate data entry from New Orders (received in Shopify) to a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
  • Update orders and calculate net profits.
I plan on expanding this use but for now this actually saves me some hours of work per day!
  • Incredible support and guidance from staff.
  • Very intuitive to use (I migrated from Zapier and was able to rebuild all my automation flows from scratch quite quickly).
  • Great price.
Migrated across from Zapier to Automate.io because the fees were far more attractive to me. Since joining, I've realised that Zapier was possibly less effective for my business anyway. Automate.io has been incredible!
Jay from Automate.io has been very helpful in fixing a problem (my fault - I forgot to read the guide), but he did so in a way that he clearly understood my automation objectives and could provide relevant and handy guidance.
Automate.io is being used by our marketing department to facilitate email drip campaigns for inbound leads coming through Zoho and being transitioned to Mailchimp.
  • Easy interface.
  • Integrations that work.
  • Great support.
  • Continuous improvement of interface.
  • Communication of how the process works.
It's a great solution for the initiative we are applying it toward - which is automation of inbound drip campaigns.
I have yet to be left waiting when I have a question or issue.
Just an outstanding platform. I use Automate to integrate Shopify with Trello and I've not yet found a configuration that I can't do. The tools are intuitive if you're familiar with variable-based tools like this, and the amount of data exposed by the API from both Shopify and Trello is truly impressive. Literally every aspect of a customer record - including many I didn't know were there - are available for sure in bots.

The customer service is beyond compare. Support questions are answered quickly and thoroughly and the followup is consistent and relevant. So often your support ticket gets passed from person to person with no history or context, but every support request or question I've raised has been handled knowledgeably and the followup is direct and it's clear that the person following up is fully aware of what I was asking about.

The only reason for four stars rather than five is that the platform can run very slowly, which I think is related to the complexity of your bot. If there are multiple steps - especially with lookup tables and/or formatting, the tests can take several minutes to run. Not a deal breaker by any means, but a little annoying when you have to run multiple tests while tweaking your bot. But as I say, this may be a result of calling multiple APIs and looking through large amounts of data, which can take time for any system.

Overall VERY impressed and would recommend Automate.io over Zapier, IFTT or any other similar platform. Automate wins hands down.
  • Integration.
  • Flexibility.
  • Customer Service.
  • Affordability.
  • Speed. Screens sometimes take a long time to load, and data lists occasionally load very slowly or not at all, requiring a refresh.
A great variety of integration options makes this a great solution for many. If you are not familiar with a variable-based platform, however, it might be a little confusing or advanced for some users.
Fast and knowledgeable!
May 20, 2020

Great Product!

Automate.io has helped me eliminate a-lot of my team's manual processes. Not only does it save my team time but it helps aggregate real time reports and dashboards for my executives.

Very easy product to use and the support is fantastic. I cannot recommend it enough.
  • Good UI.
  • Great support.
  • Ease of use.
  • More IF/And functions within one bot.
Automate.io is well suited for plugging together multiple solutions for a seamless view.
Support is great and very attentive.
Dutch Dekkers | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization takes customer service extremely serious. We're dealing with one of the most sensitive clients imaginable. Yet, we are also in a market sector which is void of funding, demanding extreme cost disciplines. To address the cost need, automations are essential. To address the need for outstanding compassionate customer service, automations need to be very intelligent and accurate ( = costly). Though we build most automations ourselves, each and every bit of code we design ourselves needs to be architected, developed, tested, released, and again reviewed. This is where Automate.io comes in.
Automate.io is super clever. They have built robust API modules for a host of existing Cloud service providers/SaaS. We simply select the two that we want to interact/interconnect, define intelligent filters and criteria, and let it pull data from the one into the other, and do so in ways that match our very specific needs. Automate.io does this in minutes(!), rather than requiring the time to roll it out ourselves.
Automate.io is both brilliant and well designed, as it is well-supported. An excellent team of knowledgeable passionate people.
I have been leading DYNAREAD since 2006, and been in Internet IT since the late 90's. In the last 8 years I double CEO/CTO. Trust me: Automate.io is a solid 5 stars!
  • Interactively connect one app with another.
  • Allow super easy builds of automation bots, even with visual depiction.
  • Excellent customer support.
  • In all sincerity, I can think of no cons
Need one app to interact within another? Automate can deliver this in minutes, in a robust way.
Fast reply, knowledgeable, solution-oriented, polite.