FastCall Reviews

Marisa J. Levy | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 15, 2019

FastCall makes Calls Fast!

FastCall is used by our borrower services team, as well as by myself in investor services. I like that I can leave pre-recorded voicemails using FastCall integrated with Salesforce! It has saved so much time, not to mention vocal cord effort, not to have to leave hundreds of personalized voicemails a day! I have thoroughly appreciated just how easy it is to use Fastcall. It's also super easy to look at my call log for the day, and see at a glance if I was able to make contact with an investor, or if I left a voicemail, etc. Furthermore, FastCall is super user-friendly & has been a great addition to our team.
  • Pre-recorded voicemails.
  • Call logs.
  • User-friendly experience.
  • Cannot press [enter] to call, you need to manually click on the call button
  • There are some features that require more clicks than I would expect, i.e. hanging up requires clicking on [spoke to] as well as [end call], which can be annoying.
FastCall is great for TEAMS! It's also great when used in combination with SalesForce for a powerful CRM tool.
Read Marisa J. Levy's full review

FastCall Scorecard Summary

Contact preview (1)
Dialer-CRM integration (1)
Call notes & tags (1)
Automatic call logging (1)
Outbound dialing (1)
Inbound routing (1)
Custom caller ID (1)
Click-to-call (1)
Recorded voicemail drop (1)
Dialer contact import (1)
Campaign & list management (1)
Dialer reporting & analytics (1)
Dialer compliance (1)

About FastCall

FastCall, headquartered in Hollywood, offers a sales dialer via a Salesforce native app supporting outbound and inbound calls and call logging.