Dialpad Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Jeremy Goldsborough profile photo
Dialpad is used daily at Spirelight Web to interact with clients via voice and messaging. It is being used across our entire organization to provide personal service and critical communication. Dialpad has solved the issue of phone service mobility with our company while providing the convenience of a communication trail and team member accountability through reporting.
  • Dialpad allows simple yet powerful controls over team availability. When a team member is unavailable, it is very easy to route calls elsewhere.
  • Reporting is a strong point with Dialpad. The ability to track call volume and call time, and break this down by team member, is a crucial metric to obtain.
  • The ability to connect Dialpad to Google apps has proven to be a fantastic feature. Whether it is a calendar, doc, or an email, Dialpad really shines in the connectivity arena.
  • I'd love to see a smoother experience with hardware functionality -- specifically headsets. There have been times where a calling party simply cannot hear a team member even though headsets are clearly connected properly.
  • For Apple users, it would be nice to be able to sync call availability to an Apple calendar.
  • The call relay feature on the mobile app is odd. Instead of dialing a number directly, it seems that one must dial a completely different number and then be routed through to the original call.
Dialpad is well suited in an environment where incoming and outgoing business calls and text messages are required. Its features will be best utilized by a company that is mobile in nature (work-from-home, frequent traveler, collaborative workspace, etc) but is looking to stay on top of its phone communication game. It may be less appropriate for a brick and mortar business that has a traditional call operator in-house.
Read Jeremy Goldsborough's full review
Steven Griswold profile photo
Dialpad is being used across our whole organization in a virtual office. We have staff spanning the country (5 states from CA to VT). This is used to handle incoming client calls as well as outbound calls to clients, partners, and carriers. It is easily deployable without the need for additional hardware or having to wait for licenses to propagate, and combines phone, fax and text in one desktop and mobile app.
  • Ease of use
  • Base feature set
  • Service reliability - frequent glitches (dropped calls, unavailable audio, calls going straight to voicemail)
  • Lack of Support
  • Persistently underachieving UI (text message management still kludgy)
It is well suited for your office if you are okay with Dialpad using their huge pile of investment dollars adding additional features nobody asked for in the SMB arena (integrations, etc.) and failing to provide users with a usable core experience. I suppose considering their push to expand in the enterprise space you may receive better service if you are a large scale user.
Read Steven Griswold's full review
Nick Burns profile photo

Highly Recommend Dialpad!

We use Dialpad across the entire company. We use it for inbound and outbound calls and texts. It integrates with Uber Conference to make conferencing seamless and also integrates with our ATS.
  • Call quality is usually perfect. It's very rare that calls drop or have sound issues from our end of the line.
  • The phone app works well and makes it easy to make calls from the home office.
  • The integration with Salesforce makes click-to-dial seamless.
  • The app has frequent updates and functionality is not at it's best unless you have the latest version. It would be nice if it didn't require multiple updates on a weekly basis.
  • Sometimes I miss calls without seeing them appear when the caller is calling.
Call stats, call to ATS integration, text capabilities, remote Dialpad app are all fantastic reasons why I'd recommend Dialpad.
Read Nick Burns's full review
David Boag profile photo

Dialpad Works

Across the whole organization, both in the office and on mobile.
  • Call quality
  • Desktop app
  • Mobile app
  • The desktop app doesn't support keyboard shortcuts.
  • The syncing with Google Contacts is limited and could be improved.
It simply works, reliably. Entirely appropriate for supporting a multi-person office with mobile and remote users.
Read David Boag's full review
Melissa Hirsch profile photo

Calls & texts made easy

We use it for all our calling and texting needs, both on the desktop app and mobile app. It's used by our entire company. It helps us be able to call/text when we're away from our desks. It also allows us to text from our work line vs personal cell.
  • Texting - you can do it from your work number.
  • Barging - Coaching Groups allow managers to barge calls without their team members knowing (makes reps less nervous).
  • Sell - you can identify filler words.
  • SLIGHTEST delay - but this is actually helpful because it makes reps pause so they don't interrupt clients.
It just gets the job done and is easy to use.
Read Melissa Hirsch's full review
Giorgia Cifani profile photo
September 12, 2019

Dialpad is wherever you go.

We use Dialpad across the entire organization. We love the desktop app but we especially love the mobile app. It’s so easy to stay connected with our customers even while we are traveling. The best part is how we can also use it to chat with clients and partners via text messages.
  • SMS messages are free.
  • Voicemail messages are extremely easy to retrieve even from the mobile app.
  • Voice quality during the call is excellent.
  • The international availability is lacking. It would be great that would be offered in other countries as well.
  • The web conference solution with Uberconference could be implemented better together.
  • There should be a time limit notification on how many minutes I have left every month.
  • The information on the time limitation my account holds currently it is not very findable or user-friendly.
I think this is a great solution for Solopreneurs, small businesses that are constantly on the go, and for companies that don’t want to tie themselves to the use of land lines. The flexibility of this service is perfect for people that need it sporadically too. It works so much better than Skype or Google Voices.
Read Giorgia Cifani's full review
Maury Rubin profile photo
October 29, 2019

Industry Standard VOIP

We use Dialpad across the entire organization to make sales and support calls.
  • It can partition many international numbers.
  • Pretty standard VOIP service.
  • Detailed analytics for talk time and call frequency.
  • We have had connectivity issues when multiple people are using the internet.
  • There has been confusion on how to download voice recordings.
You are getting a standard VOIP with little other features than that.
Read Maury Rubin's full review
Marisa J. Levy profile photo
Dialpad is used by most of our team, who don't use or don't need to use Salesforce. Dialpad is great for team inboxes. I, myself, am an operator for 4 departments' call lines. Dialpad makes it easy to see where a phone number was calling, so I know what to expect when I reach out to the user. Furthermore, Dialpad makes transferring calls EXTREMELY easy. The app is also buggy but a great extension, and an easy way to use Dialpad while out of the office and on my cell phone. I also like the "do not disturb" feature as well.
  • Call transfers.
  • "Do not disturb" feature.
  • Status.
  • Dialpad is often glitchy, and instead of ringing my app on my phone, it will ring my cell phone directly, leading to many confusing & awkward phone calls from users.
  • Dialpad lacks an ability to leave a pre-recorded voicemail, like some of its competitors offer.
Dialpad is great for teams! It allows multiple users access to one inbox, as an operator. This feature is lacking from some of its telecom competitors. Furthermore, Dialpad is great for folks who mostly work from home/from their cell phones, since they do have a mobile app. Lastly, Dialpad is great for businesses that may not have a CRM or a super powerful one, since it is, and can be used as, a standalone platform.
Read Marisa J. Levy's full review
Kevin Rossignon profile photo
We've been using Dialpad for over 5 years and it is great. I elected to go with Dialpad for my company as we are continuously on the go. This allows our clients to reach us anytime regardless of where we are. Furthermore, it integrates with Salesforce, has tons of features, but also offer real-time transcriptions.
  • Real time transcriptions
  • Intuitive & clean interface
  • Reliable & great quality
  • Integration with Zoho
  • Lower price point
For users that are on the go.
Read Kevin Rossignon's full review
Tierra Bishop profile photo
Dialpad is being used amongst the U.S. based team for my organization. It is being used as a substitute for a landline work phone or a separate work cell phone.
  • Allows the user to continue using their personal phone for business calls while keeping the two separate (as all work calls come from Dialpad).
  • Call quality is good.
  • Offers text abilities as well.
  • Auto populates caller ID successfully.
  • There is a slight lag in connection when making a call and hanging up.
Dialpad is great for users that have a smartphone and are looking for a well-performing app that will allow them to use a separate business phone number on one device.
Read Tierra Bishop's full review
Aaron StPierre profile photo
Saintly Solutions has chosen Dialpad as our VOIP solution. Dialpad not only provides a great Voice-Over IP service, but also tightly integrates with Google's GSuite.
  • VOIP
  • Integration with Google's GSuite
  • Mobile App
  • Support is not as good as it could be
If you are a small to medium size office looking for a solid VOIP provider. The tight integration with GSuite and the mobile app makes Dialpad a solid service!
Read Aaron StPierre's full review
We use a large force of independent contractors across the country and use Dialpad for forwarding numbers and texting services.
  • Being able to text from the desktop app is a huge advantage. It makes it easier to coordinate between multiple contractors at once, and being able to text rather than call is easier and more flexible for our contractors to work with in the field.
  • Being able to text pictures is a huge advantage to us - contractors can ask questions much more specifically when we have a picture of what they're looking at. We can also text pictures back from the desktop with markup using the Windows Snipping Tool to circle an area or draw arrows, which would be much more difficult texting from a "real" phone number on a cell phone.
  • Voicemails available from email, desktop, and the phone app make it very easy to review calls.
  • Transcriptions of voicemails and calls, while challenging when they are garbled or inaccurate, are still helpful as a reference.
  • I don't trust that I get messages properly. Reliability needs to improve.
  • Notifications don't always come through, meaning I have to continually check the app to trust that I'm not missing anything.
  • The interface is a little clunky. Even after using it daily for 2 years, there are times when I can't figure out how to do something without clicking around a bunch.
Being able to text from the desktop is a huge advantage to my work. Being able to receive pictures, mark them up for clarity on the desktop and send them back is a huge time saver for me. As a straight-up VoIP tool, it is less appropriate - call quality is often poor, the advantages of going through the desktop are minimal, and if I'm using the iOS app I'd rather just make a regular phone call, for more reliable quality and connection.
Dialpad was used as our company's primary communication system. It was used as a phone, text, fax, and internal communication solution. It was used across departments and across all offices/stores across the country. The problem we had prior to Dialpad was that we had disjointed and fragmented communication across the company. Internally, communication happened via email, personal text, personal phone, and office phone. There was poor record-keeping of conversations, both internally and customer-facing. Dialpad allowed us to pull all those different disparate communication records into one place, where the method you used to communicate didn't matter, since everything was recorded in a single contact record.
  • Seamless communication across communication methods. Text, call, fax, voicemail, file-sharing all happened in a single window for each customer or contact.
  • Cloud set-up. It was very easy to set up the proper phone tree and call routing. Changes could happen in real-time and giving/revoking access happened in real-time as well.
  • Transfers between devices. With the click of a button, calls or voicemails could be transferred to other contacts at the organization. Also, users could transfer their live calls between cell phone apps to desktop and vice-versa.
  • Mobile app. The mobile app, although well-built from a design perspective, was lacking in UX and was not free of bugs. There were several instances when it did not work correctly.
  • Integrations. Dialpad doesn't have as many integrations for being a VoIP solution as I would've liked. This meant it didn't play well with APIs of other systems we were using.
  • Routing visualization. It wasn't hard to set up call trees and routing for inter-department calls. However, the learning curve was high to use the admin panel properly. There was no open visualization for us to "drag-and-drop" routing preferences.
Dialpad is well-suited to be used for an organization that relies on text/calls both internally and externally. However, it should not be used as a communication solution if an organization wants to set up an integrated communication suite reliant on APIs between multiple communication providers. For example, we wanted to use different communication providers to have automated messages sent to certain phone numbers. Dialpad did not support this from a tech perspective.
We replaced our traditional landline hosted samsung system, with this voip solution as it was lower cost than most. Overall, it had primarily good reviews and ease of setting up yourself without a paid technician was a plus. I consider myself pretty tech savvy and after a lot of testing and learning was able to deploy this for our company. Overall the app is pretty good, calls are generally clear, the click to dial from chrome feature is a huge time saver! My biggest complains of the software are when it comes back from sleep state or boots in the audio sources don't always work right and have to be manually re-connected. This is not a Windows 10 issue as it will show dial pad to the right headset as does dialpad, but still occurs. The mobile app, has so many dropped calls on wifi, it's only usable through my phone carrier. This is in multiple locations, multiples devices and users giving the same feedback. Overall a great value for the price, but not as reliable as I'd like to see at this point. The tech support and ability to contact someone with Dialpad when there is a problem is extremely poor. For a business we need to be able to communicate instantly not we'll get back to you in 24 - 48 hours.
  • Click to dial from chrome
  • syncing with existing contact databases
  • adding contacts is a breeze (most are auto updated from caller id)
  • Poor function of hd calling in mobile app
  • Customer service accessibility from the DialPad team. Much more accessible when we purchased then when a problem has happened.
  • Continuing to expand the Uberconference or merge with the rest of the google suite of products like hangouts meet.
This is well suited in a situation where you have someone onsite who can troubleshoot, deploy, and support. It takes a tech savvy person to do this and for a business with multiple lines and routing I would not recommend. Companies with an IT support person this would do well with. Adding supported headsets and physical phones would be helpful as not all users are comfortable with calling without a handset.
Dialpad is being used across our whole management team as a way to have business phone numbers without needing to justify the expense of a business phone for everyone. It primarily solves that cost issue, but it also allows us to text from computers or phones, which improves efficiency considerably.
  • Great app: I've never had an issue with it crashing.
  • Great website: fast and, again, never crashed on me.
  • Good records: I can easily save all the text messages.
  • It could enable the searching of conversations, similar to how Slack allows the searching of conversations. This would be incredibly useful.
  • It often has issues bringing in content iPhone users send (locations and photos).
Dialpad is incredibly useful for anyone who needs to provide a business number to a large number of people, either clients or workers. It is great at providing a cheap and easy solution.
We used Dialpad in our sales organization for calling, conferencing, screen sharing and texting with our clients and accounts. Seeing as we have many remote employees, it solves the issues of not needing to have an actual desk phone or using our personal cell phone to call our customers. It is very convenient and efficient to have a business level communications platform all on a desktop app on my laptop.
  • Ease of use: no training is needed to learn how to effectively use the desktop app or conference line/URL solution.
  • Unifying all different types of communications into one app/platform. The fact that you can call, text, conference and screen share from one place is a game-changer.
  • The user interface is designed and laid out well; the navigation and areas of the app are in places that seem natural and provide a good flow.
  • Sometimes I have to restart the app, as calls seem to take a while to connect and then won't connect. Re-starting seems to fix things, however.
  • Voicemail transcribing isn't always accurate.
  • Although you can do everything from the app, there are a number of places to click inside the app to take you to a new page/screen, and it seems like that could be condensed.
It's perfect for anyone in sales, customer success, customer service or tech support. It's very easy to make outbound calls, send and receive texts, or send an invite to a meeting or conference bridge super quickly. For any role that is customer-facing, it would be a good fit. It's easy to use, efficient, and quick to get started and use. It's not a great fit if you are old school and want a desk phone or don't communicate externally/internally often.

In Dialpad We Trust

We use Dialpad as our landline replacement and have since it started. As a result, as we expand, we don't send people desk phones, we simply have them use their own mobile phones and the Dialpad applications or the apps that can run inside the Chrome browser or the downloaded apps for Macs and PCs. This has saved us thousands of dollars over time. We use it across the entire company so the voice, video, and texting allows us the functionality of online platforms inside the company and the convenience of talking by phone to outsiders.
  • Great audio quality.
  • Very easy to set up, and easy to use.
  • Video inside the company is a big plus.
  • There's a major need to integrate Dialpad and UberConference.
  • Dialpad's Integration with Slack is good but could be better and easier to deploy.
  • The lack of handover from WiFi to LTE is a big problem.
When I travel, Dialpad makes it as if I'm in my office. No one knows where I am as the calls look like I'm still in the office. What's more the ability to have a second line on my mobile device, and to be so tightly integrated into our Google G Suite services, make the use of Dialpad so effortless.
Scott Entwistle profile photo
We used Dialpad to allow us to have a business line that was flexible, VoIP, and easy to use. We didn't want a landline, and we also didn't want to spend a lot of money to have any additional equipment set up. The goal was to find a professional version of Google Voice that was reliable.
  • Dialpad's desktop software is generally pretty reliable. Calls are good quality, and it had a lot of features.
  • Their call transcription option is really cool and it's very cool that they're offering progressive new tools like that.
  • Their integration with UberConference (also their product) is great - it made conference calls easy to set up and send the info to all people involved. Having that as a back up as well was always nice to have.
  • Their support team was generally pretty solid, even roping in engineers to give us a full analysis of why calls went bad.
  • Their mobile app is terrible, I mean really terrible. I can almost never make a call terrible. It is the major reason we stopped using the service.
Dialpad is a good solution if you only plan on using it as your desktop phone line. You also would, of course, need a solid internet connection (ethernet probably recommended) and a good headset to make use of it. If you really don't need anything but a phone while you're sitting at your desk, it's perfect.

If you're looking for a flexible solution that lets you jump around from mobile phone to computer, do NOT use them. I cannot recommend them for that, even though that's very much how they market themselves. Their mobile app is just terrible and if you read a lot of the reviews, you can see it's not a new thing and it hasn't changed in a long time. I had an error for probably at least the last half year we used them where it just wouldn't make a call. No matter what I did to troubleshoot, it still happened - reviews confirmed I was not alone!
Read Scott Entwistle's full review
Sam Shearin profile photo
Worked well as a multi-device company phone system. Users could easily have their Dialpad extension on their desk phone along with on their cell phone, or desktop/laptop all sharing the same number so no matter which device they were near they would receive the call. Easy to send/receive texts with the company number as well by using the app on the cell phone or desktop. It resolved problems with people using their personal devices to send texts because it gave them way to use the company number. Integrated tightly with Gmail to offer click-to-call and easy follow-up from email messages to the ability to initiate calls.

For inter-office communication or for mobile users the presence feature was useful to see if someone could take a call or if it would be better to just send a text. Call recording is a feature offered by Dialpad, but ultimately it was not adequate because of the way it was implemented. If functions more as a record-on-demand feature much like google voice did... instead of other systems (such as RingCentral or 8x8) that allow for the admin to control its usage it is left up to the user to enable thus complicating compliance.
  • Multi-platform Support (iOS, MacOS, Windows, Android, Polycom, etc.)
  • Unified messaging and calls, shared a single number among multiple devices seemlessly
  • Gmail and Sales force Integration
  • Metrics could be improved for groups to show accurately if a call was answered vs. missed, weird bug where everyone in the group who didn't answer the call would skew the missed call stats even when the call was picked-up.
  • Call Recording can't be completely controlled by the Admin, must be managed by the user leading to compliance issues in some situations
  • Call Queue hold music option, for some reason only plays hold music if the group is already busy leaving most callers with just a ring-back tone instead of custom call music.
  • Streamlined deployment for desk-phone users, updating firmware was a manual process and poorly documented. Struggled to get common Polycom phones provisioned properly w/o high-level technical knowledge.
[Dialpad] Works well for mobile workers, and hybrid environments where multiple devices are present such as cell-phone, laptop, and desk phone. Allows for high flexibility on reaching users on whatever device they happen to be using. Not best for large enterprise environment where auto-provisioning is needed for a large fleet of desk-phones or call recording archival is a must on every extension. Good for startups, or small business just starting out with new equipment or largely mobile/distributed workers. Innovative platform, based on the old google voice technology but with a twist for business and enterprise use. Great integration with G-Suite and other cloud software such as Salesforce. Messaging features that are simple and intuitive, much better than RingCentral's Glip/SMS manual switch, it automatically send the message in the format needed for the destination.
Read Sam Shearin's full review
Vincent Tobiaz profile photo
Our small organization uses Dialpad, for sales & support. It addresses the need for a portable office phone solution that follows its' users to access it from everywhere and comes with additional powerful features. It allows for easy management of call centers, departments, and keeping communication visually in one place with Google Email, Calendar & Docs as well as LinkedIn integration.
  • Follow-me office phone line
  • Great app design both desktop and mobile
  • Call summaries with automatic transcription and recordings if turned on
  • Live instant voicemail transcription
  • The ability to customize a IVR that fits us
  • No way to force text messages to forward or copy to the main phone line from agents' direct office lines. Imagine the end customer experience when they text and don't receive a response. Maybe it's possible to move an agents' number line into another account, but it hasn't ever been suggested after numerous requests.
  • When using a carrier connection on mobile where it has you dial into random phone numbers, the end user of the call always receives your voice 2 seconds later.
  • HD Calling, no way to choose before each call whether you want to use HD (good internet connection) or carrier (when you have a bad internet connection) on inbound calls.
This is a business line for small offices, distributed teams that work from home, and large corporations.
Read Vincent Tobiaz's full review
We are currently evaluating Dialpad's offering and it has been pretty impressive. The evaluating team members are scattered about the company, with the primary focus on our call center. The evaluation is to determine whether Dialpad can help us attain goals that we would like to reach with our phone system that we currently cannot do.
  • Develop features quickly - They develop new features really fast and even in the EAP program, the new features seem to work flawlessly.
  • They integrate all the pieces of their product into one application, which is great. One set of credentials and one location to get the info and perform tasks.
  • Licensing call center admins and supervisors is great because you are not paying more for a supervisor (who will actually be utilizing the call center features less often than the agents). They are all the same cost and it is up to you to set the permissions, which is simple to do.
  • Cost is affordable/competitive.
  • Their vision is the future of telecom. They do seem to have a handle on developing what is necessary in the present day with the latest technology.
  • The voice transcriptions are a work in progress. It seems to work better transcribing people calling in than me talking, but that might be due to background noise / high mic volume. We have had numerous laughs at the transcription of calls. It does understand Dialpad employee voices pretty well though.
  • It is hit or miss, but I would have liked to have seen it at the level Google is currently at, which is still not perfect.
  • There are some call center features that are critical to our business that are not developed yet (in the works), but I would have liked to have seen them in production already.
+ Great product, works really well for every day use for standard employees.
+ Easy to admin, easy to use. I didn't have to assist any of our evaluation users after a 1 hour tutorial. They were able to pick it up on their own.
+ Mobile app is easy to use and easy to switch between computer app, phone and mobile app.
+ Many of their features are cutting edge and do work well.
- Call center features are not quite there yet, but hopefully before the end of 2019 they will be solid.
- Integration with custom Salesforce objects is a must for us and they aren't there yet. (projected 2019)
January 15, 2019

Dialpad...It Just Works!

We have only been using Dialpad for our department. The primary use is for a technical support line that is separate from our other system and exceeds the reliability and flexibility of our other system. It allows us to communicate (take/make) calls from any device that is convenient for us. In that way, we can literally communicate via any device. The data usage is small enough that it does not impact our personal cell phone bills, thereby eliminating the need for corporate cell phones.

The other side benefit is that Dialpad provides a backup for our primary system when it goes down or is unstable.
  • Softphone. By default, Dialpad does not require traditional telephone handsets. It is capable of running on all major desktop and mobile operating systems.
  • Price. For the feature set, no one can beat Dialpad's offerings. I've tried and came back to Dialpad.
  • Ease of use. I've tried to find better but came back to Dialpad. You don't need to be an expert in VOIP or anything phone related to get Dialpad operational.
  • Stability. Initially, I personally experienced high turnover at Dialpad, we changed contacts many times.
  • Innovation. They were seriously innovating in 2016-2017, but then it slowed significantly later in 2017. The apps have not changed much since then.
  • Price. Pricing has also stayed the same, and I think there is room for them to compete more on price.
Dialpad is especially well suited for the cases where you need 1-2 extra lines for a project. It doesn't interfere with your existing system and is almost trivial to deploy.

I would go so far as to say it is also a good replacement for corporate cell phones. The data used is minimal, so for the typical user, there will not be a significant impact on a cell phone bill.
Austin Grammon profile photo
Dialpad is used by our entire organization as an alternative to getting dedicated phones for our teams. It has several features that we love, including the ability to send and receive text messages from the app itself, quickly forward calls between departments, pick up where someone left off, and keep records of previous engagements with our customers. We also love the ability to mark yourself as "do not disturb", a feature that will forward incoming calls to other available team members. They have also recently released an AI function that will transcribe conversations for you real time, so you can spend more time having a conversation and less time worrying about taking notes.
  • Allows you to easily and reliably make phone calls, send and receive text messages, and communicate with your team
  • Apps for mobile devices, as well as desktop (MacOS and PC), including the ability to handoff between your personal devices.
  • Easy to use interface that allows you to visualize different departments and team members
  • Reporting on calls made, missed, received, and abandoned
  • Constantly needing an update (could be seen as a pro)
  • Need a STRONG internet connection for optimal results
  • Support team isn't always quickly responsive
  • All settings found on the internet instead of in-app - makes for a lot of unnecessary clicking around
Dialpad is well suited for small to medium sized teams that need to give their team members access to a corporate line, or each other's conversations. It also works well for teams that are totally remotely located by allowing access points from anywhere (hosted in the cloud). It would be less appropriate for an enterprise status company that has many, many team mates as things get a little clunky the more users that are actively taking advantage of the system. We've also found that there is a definite need for a strong internet connection, otherwise dropped calls and choppy audio creep up.
Read Austin Grammon's full review
We currently use Dialpad for all inbound and outbound calls made by Sales, Customer Success, and Support.
  • Easy to use interface on both my laptop and my cell
  • Can transfer calls seamlessly between desktop and cell phone
  • Transcribing VMs save a bunch of time
  • I'd love to see Dialpad match phone numbers to accounts and display some basic company level info
This tool is simple enough for small startups but has all the tools you'll ever need as you scale. If you're worried about having to switch phone systems then go with Dialpad.
September 14, 2018

Dialpad - easy to use

My whole organization uses Dialpad. It allows the company to track call metrics and calls from our office numbers.
  • Allows me to text clients
  • Connects easily with my iPhone
  • The ability to conference on the app on iPhone
Dialpad is well suited for a company of a size of 20. I am not sure how well it would do with larger companies.

About Dialpad

Dialpad is a cloud communications platform that provides users with integrated voice, video, and messaging capabilities from one unified interface. It integrates with the vendor's web conferencing product, UberConference, as well as with G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Okta, and Zendesk.

Dialpad Technical Details