https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ma/mJ/S2U09DBACACR.JPEGYou missed a call, it's from DialpadDialpad is used by our entire organization as an alternative to getting dedicated phones for our teams. It has several features that we love, including the ability to send and receive text messages from the app itself, quickly forward calls between departments, pick up where someone left off, and keep records of previous engagements with our customers. We also love the ability to mark yourself as "do not disturb", a feature that will forward incoming calls to other available team members. They have also recently released an AI function that will transcribe conversations for you real time, so you can spend more time having a conversation and less time worrying about taking notes.,Allows you to easily and reliably make phone calls, send and receive text messages, and communicate with your team Apps for mobile devices, as well as desktop (MacOS and PC), including the ability to handoff between your personal devices. Easy to use interface that allows you to visualize different departments and team members Reporting on calls made, missed, received, and abandoned,Constantly needing an update (could be seen as a pro) Need a STRONG internet connection for optimal results Support team isn't always quickly responsive All settings found on the internet instead of in-app - makes for a lot of unnecessary clicking around,9,Kept leads from slipping through the cracks Kept team accountable to inbound and outbound efforts Saved money compared to finding each team mate a phone and cell plan,Grasshopper,Slack, Intercom, Asana, Stripe, Unbounce, SurveyGizmo, Trello, Calendly, Zapier, ChameleonDialpad's Fast StartWe currently use Dialpad for all inbound and outbound calls made by Sales, Customer Success, and Support.,Easy to use interface on both my laptop and my cell Can transfer calls seamlessly between desktop and cell phone Transcribing VMs save a bunch of time,I'd love to see Dialpad match phone numbers to accounts and display some basic company level info,10,We're part of their Fast Start program so the ROI is insane. If you qualify it's a no-brainer.,RingCentral and YeswareDialpad - easy to useMy whole organization uses Dialpad. It allows the company to track call metrics and calls from our office numbers.,Allows me to text clients Connects easily with my iPhone,The ability to conference on the app on iPhone,8,I usually get good service when using Dialpad and it is rarely out of service so I've had a good experience using it when speaking with clients,Google Voice,Crelate Talent, Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service
Dialpad

Dialpad Reviews

Dialpad
Filter 8 vetted Dialpad reviews and ratings
Austin Grammon profile photo
August 14, 2018

User Review: "You missed a call, it's from Dialpad"

• Allows you to easily and reliably make phone calls, send and receive text messages, and communicate with your team
  • Apps for mobile devices, as well as desktop (MacOS and PC), including the ability to handoff between your personal devices.
  • Easy to use interface that allows you to visualize different departments and team members
  • Reporting on calls made, missed, received, and abandoned
  • Constantly needing an update (could be seen as a pro)
  • Need a STRONG internet connection for optimal results
  • Support team isn't always quickly responsive
  • All settings found on the internet instead of in-app - makes for a lot of unnecessary clicking around
Dialpad is well suited for small to medium sized teams that need to give their team members access to a corporate line, or each other's conversations. It also works well for teams that are totally remotely located by allowing access points from anywhere (hosted in the cloud). It would be less appropriate for an enterprise status company that has many, many team mates as things get a little clunky the more users that are actively taking advantage of the system. We've also found that there is a definite need for a strong internet connection, otherwise dropped calls and choppy audio creep up.
Read Austin Grammon's full review
May 26, 2018

User Review: "Dialpad's Fast Start"

• Easy to use interface on both my laptop and my cell
  • Can transfer calls seamlessly between desktop and cell phone
  • Transcribing VMs save a bunch of time
  • I'd love to see Dialpad match phone numbers to accounts and display some basic company level info
This tool is simple enough for small startups but has all the tools you'll ever need as you scale. If you're worried about having to switch phone systems then go with Dialpad.
September 14, 2018

User Review: "Dialpad - easy to use"

• Allows me to text clients
  • Connects easily with my iPhone
  • The ability to conference on the app on iPhone
Dialpad is well suited for a company of a size of 20. I am not sure how well it would do with larger companies.

Dialpad Scorecard Summary

About Dialpad

Dialpad is a cloud communications platform that provides users with integrated voice, video, and messaging capabilities from one unified interface. It integrates with the vendor's web conferencing product, UberConference, as well as with G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Okta, and Zendesk.

Dialpad Technical Details