December 19, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read Chuck Thompson, FMP's full review
Pros and Cons
- Very easy to learn and use - was up and running after only 1 hour of training.
- Department can be color coded so it is easy to determine the correct utilization.
- Customer Service is outstanding - when you need it (which is rarely) you usually get a call or e-mail within 2 hours.
- They listen to you - they are always updating the software and value the feedback they get from their customers
- They use the cloud - updates are automatic
- The only thing I can think of is possibly a communication from the company on updates and possibly best practices