Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Revv, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Revv, an eSignature solution, supports document automation and workflows.
Revv enables users to create documents from a template library or upload and send external WORD/PDF documents for electronic signatures. Additionally, it offers various signature types to meet every eSignature scenario.
Whether for generating bulk documents for electronic signatures or obtaining signatures on fillable web forms, Revv supports the case. It provides notifications, document analytics, and audit trails.
Revv protects the eSigning process with email and SMS authentication. Revv offers proof of eSignature with evidence management. It also offers video authentication for clickwrap signatures.
Revv is a no-code eSignature platform that can be used anywhere, anytime, and from any device. Revv provides protection and operates in a secure environment with multiple levels of encryption and compliance with local laws.
GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE -
Revv complies with ESIGN Act, UETA, and eIDAS regulation, which makes all eSigned documents legally binding.
Intent to sign - Revv confirms the signers’ intent by requesting signers to submit the electronic signatures.
Consent to do business electronically - Revv meets the consent requirement by asking signers to confirm their signatures before submitting the document. Revv also gives recipients an option to decline the signature request.
Signature attribution - Build document control with a full audit trail of each transaction. Revv satisfies signature attribution by capturing and storing all actions with the date and time stamps, signers' details, and IP addresses.
Record retention - Revv automatically creates a copy of signed records and sends it to both the sender and the recipient to maintain their transaction proofs.
Create dynamic fields as form fields in the template to speed up document creation process. Use the chosen template, add custom details in the form fields, and send it to customers to fill in the required information, and eSign the documents.
Flexibility to upload & send PDF or DOCX files, edit them, and send for electronic signatures.
Gather crucial data from the signers in the form of text or image using the ‘Fill and Sign’ feature.
Ready-to-use templates and editor to create and customize business documents designed to improve conversion rate.
Automate sending a document to multiple recipients using the Bulk Send feature.
Configure eSignature workflows by integrating everyday business apps through Zapier, Retool, and Native APIs, and save more time, money, and resources.
Liberty to choose the signature type - click-to-sign, draw a signature, or click-to-initial.
Real-time tracking and analytics to intervene and engage customers at the right time.
Multiple choices to get documents signed online via email, shareable links, fillable web forms, or API integrations.
Compliance with global and local eSignature laws and the latest industry standards.
Two-factor (SMS and email) authentication to guarantee the identity of the signers.
High-level security with AWS global cloud certification (CSA, SOC 1, SOC2, and ISO 27001) to protect your data at every step.
PCI DSS compliant payment gateways
LIFE-TIME STORAGE -
Revv provides cloud-based storage that keeps records safe, organized, and accessible - forever.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE -
Send documents to mobile devices via SMS, and reduce customer drop-out rates.
Collaboration features to interact with customers and team members within the documents and accelerate the signing process.
A DIY PLATFORM THAT REQUIRES NO CODING SKILLS -
Revv is presented as simple to use and easy to navigate. Its interface requires no external help or special skills.
SUPPORT SYSTEM -
A customer support team of experts
24/7 chat support
Multi-language support for documents
Support for designing and creating templates
Help center, support articles, and videos to guide users throughout the process
- Supported: Legally binding electronic signatures
- Supported: Customized workflow automation
- Supported: 1000+ legally vetted and ready-to-use templates of quotes, agreements, contracts, proposals, business plans, and letters
- Supported: Drag and drop editor with rich formatting options and customizable cover themes
- Supported: Smart document repository with support for attachments
- Supported: Apps integration via Zapier, Retool, and Native APIs
- Supported: Machine learning for document comprehension and analysis
- Supported: Form documents for data collection
- Supported: Role-based access control and user management
- Supported: Collaboration features, alerts, and real-time document tracking
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, India, Europe, South Africa, China|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Polish, French, Spanish, Chinese|
- Creating templates for sales documents
- Allows ability to see when client has opened up document
- Ability to give client access to document through several methods
- It is not intuitive as far as creating a new document from a previously created template
- It has an attractive UI to book the type of car we need to book.
- It supports desktop/laptop and mobile users.
- We can book for specific hours instead of days which can save our money.
- Prices for rentals could be more reasonable as zipcar offers same car with less price.