We needed a tracker with simple functions just to track employees' worked hours and act as a testimonial to how productive worked hours were spent. We tried a number of softwares, but Traqq was easily the best alternative that we picked up. It had all the features we required in addition to being incredibly simple and easy to handle. We’ve reshuffled our teams and have increased our output based on Traqq’s user productivity insights.
- Traqq is incredibly simple to use--clean interface and only the essential features
- Traqq has a very low price for all the premium features they offer
- Traqq gives us access to all essential insights on users activities
- Traqq has 10-second recording of the screens, which is an incredible tracking feature
- Traqq is still in development and could use a lot more integrations
- Having multiple timezone visibility is great for global teams, and Traqq developers have informed us that it will be coming soon
Very broadly, we’ve used Traqq to track our team’s activity and productivity levels throughout the day. It’s a very day-to-day product rather than something we keep in the background. So with its constant use, Traqq is the least intrusive app we’ve found. It sits in the task bar in the background and doesn’t provoke any distractions for the team. It’s simple, clean, and convenient.