What is Traqq?

I would definitely recommend it

June 07, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Traqq, and make your voice heard!

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://traqq.com/price

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $4.90 per month per seat

What is Traqq?

Traqq allows the user to monitor team productivity and performance via automated tools: take screenshots and screen recordings, log team activity levels, monitor app and web use. Traqq helps businesses and organizations monitor and analyze internal company processes, so, the vendor states, teams get better organized, enjoy higher transparency and improved work efficiency.

Traqq Features

• Supported: Add/edit time manually
  • Supported: Personal account manager
  • Supported: Roles and access levels

Traqq Screenshots

Screenshot of Activity Page: Browse your team's and your own timesheet, screenshots and screen-recordings. Timesheet corresponds to worked hours and average productivity level during those hoursScreenshot of Apps & Websites: Browse your team's piechart stat of their used of apps & websites during the working hoursScreenshot of Dashboard: Get a quick insight into your team members' status (online/offline), their groups, top-used apps & website, total worked hour within your preferred period of time, average worked hours per day, average tracked activity levelsScreenshot of People tab: Add team members, manage members' roles, groups, hourly rate, and invitationsScreenshot of Setting tab: Choose whether you like to keep the apps & web tracking, screenshot, and screen-recording features for your companyScreenshot of Support page: Find variety of subjects we could assist you with, through step-by-step instructionsScreenshot of Support page/activities: Find answer to the technical questions we could help you with

Traqq Competitors

Deployment TypesOn-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Traqq starts at $4.9.

Time Doctor, TimeCamp, and DeskTime are common alternatives for Traqq.

The most common users of Traqq are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Zainab Qureshi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hi. So I have used Traqq once for testing purposes and as an HR I must admit it is one of the most useable tools when you are going to handle vast teams specifically remotely. The best part is the scheduled reports as we, along with my managers always forget to submit the reports. The fact that which reports sending, when to send, when to receive, and what gets added in them is the best solution. Moreover, it provides factual segregated data for transparency from where you can fetch the root of problems and find optimal solutions. Please add a biometric or geolocation attendance system integrated into it so that it becomes the world's number one solution to HRs.
  • Accurate reporting of each employee
  • Segregated access to each team member
  • Scheduled reports
  • Ability to handle large and remote teams
  • Attendance integration
Highly useful for the world after covid. Just a thought, are employees going to be tensed when they know each tab is being monitored for 09 hours straight?
Anh Quang | TrustRadius Reviewer
Having used Traqq for several months, I can say it is the best remote working tool I have ever used. Despite its simplicity and ease of use, Traqq has all of the features I need for remote work. One of the things I like most about Traqq is its capability to analyze the performance of working employees. With the help of this software, my remote team improved its performance significantly.
  • Simple and easy to use.
  • Friendly and beneficial features.
  • Customer service responds quickly.
  • Analysis of activity levels.
  • One language.
  • No mobile app.
Among my favorite features of Traqq is the capability to analyze employee performance. I have seen a significant improvement in the performance of my remote team as a result of this software.
As an operations manager, it's important to ensure that the business runs smoothly. Traqq is very helpful in checking team members and their progress in their individual tasks. With Traqq we can see how everyone is going along in their individual projects and what task is taking up most of their time.
  • Time tracking
  • Task monitoring
  • Intuitive user interface
  • No option to customize activity thresholds
  • Notification for users not meeting activity levels
Traqq is most appropriate for monitoring team members. However, it would be more helpful if it can send notifications to administrators for team members or users failing to meet minimum activity levels. That being said, Traqq is also unable to set different activity levels for specific users. If they can tweak it to incorporate the things mentioned, it would be perfect!
July 24, 2022

Metrics done well

Lisa Poirier | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's seamless and smooth and very easy to adopt quickly. The visuals are clear and easy to master. If you like metrics and want an easy read to digest then check out this as your option to manage your business. Transparency is important for employees and clients alike. This tool helps with that.
  • Metrics
  • Transparency
  • Tracking productivity
  • The bar running along the top displaying productivity could be enhanced - either larger or brighter colours but I was fine with it overall.
I need to see metrics displayed quickly within minutes and I was able to get the information quickly providing a polished report. This helped me educate my client and provide insight on our next dealing. The graphics are clear and easy to digest.
Jerry Hong | TrustRadius Reviewer
Traqq has helped our remote team build trust and motivation. We use it for its time tracking features and the team loves its attention to user privacy and safety, while adding more credibility and accountability for our work.
  • Easy to integrate into our workflow
  • Respects user privacy
  • Does not slow down our team's laptops
  • Usability on Apple and Android mobile devices
  • Provide a feature that notifies users when they are working productively - as a positive reinforcement
  • Provide a feature that notifies users to take breaks if they are working for too long
Traqq is an amazing solution for remote work set ups that want to build trust and communication for their teams. You might lose some value outside of a remote work set up, but it is still fantastic for employees to benefit from better work credibility and for managers to communicate more effectively with their team.
Mostafa Mokhtar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Traqq is the best software tracking tool that can determine each employee's activity in very accurate analysis. The pandemic forced us to work from afar so the most common problem is how the employee work and how his commitment to his assigned tasks. The answer is here (Traqq), it's brilliant software that insure Business Owner how and what Each employee does his work. Screenshots with Activity calculator is an Amazing feature besides many other features. I totally recommended this software.
  • Screen shots cycle and can handle two connected screens at same time
  • Activity analysis
  • sample UI/UX
  • useful Dashboard
  • Not costly
  • It's Better to be a Mobile app
  • No multi Langauges
  • Linux OS not supported
1- Each Employee activity is very useful. 2- Reports are very good to use. 3- The dashboard is very clear and useful to Business Owner. 4- UI sample and smart 5- Screenshots are a smart feature and can handle two connected screens at the same time
Martin Totovski | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have had a problem tracking our employee's time and what they spend their working hours on. With Traqq we managed to tackle this issue and even more - have automated scheduled reports every week on the employee's productivity (website categories they browse, time spent off the computer, etc.)
  • Time tracking
  • Tracking user activity
  • App & website monitoring
  • I think it'd be great if there was a mobile app so we can track our employee's performance even on the go
  • Native app for Linux/UNIX workstations
Overall I think Traqq is a great app for managers to understand how their employees behave during the working hours, what are their strong and weak times during the day, or if they are systematically working off-hours. You can see website categories and time spent inside which is a huge benefit.
If you are looking for a program to help you manage a team of employees, look no further. I have utilized another time management tool but it was not nearly as extensive as this one. Traqq not only helps manage the time of your employees but the level of activity and engagement in their daily work as well. I love the reporting features where tracked hours/activities can be exported for a more in-depth review, some of these reports can be auto-generated and emailed directly to your inbox, this is such a win for saving time and not having to run your own report! Traqq also provides intermittent screenshots of an employee’s activities which is certainly useful in a situation with an employee struggling to stay on task.
  • Time management
  • Activity tracker
  • Time reporting
  • Mobile app functionality
  • Not yet available on android OS
This definitely comes in handy when managing a team of WFH employees or individuals who may be working in another location separate from a direct supervisor. The technology behind the program is advanced and detailed, providing the ability to not only run reports on activities and time but to gauge an employee's efficient activity in any given timeframe.
Taylor Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
All employees are based in different time zones. This led to delayed communication and wasted time. Traqq helped streamline our employees' sense of time among their colleagues. For example, prior to Traqq, our employees did not know the proper time to contact other people on our team. I saw an overall improvement in everyones' time management. We have to use Traqq daily as most employees are working full-time. I personally also need Traqq to help coordinate scheduling lessons between our educators and students.
  • The interface is super user-friendly
  • Whenever I need support, the maximum response time seems to be 24 hours - However, I usually get a response sooner
  • Traqq does not feel invasive to our employees as well as myself personally
  • Interface is very interactive and has saved me a lot of wasted time
  • A mobile app would be nice, as I'm not always at the computer
  • Perhaps there should be an option for a darker interface? Sometimes, I have to work late nights using Traqq
Traqq is a great system when you are in the field of education. In my experience, it has saved me countless hours of figuring out how to remember the timezone my employees and students are located in. I used to use a written spreadsheet of each employee's timezone and one of those random timezone calculators. Being able to modify Traqq based on my employees' timezone, my timezone, and our company's timezone (the technical "working hours") has been a game-changer.
June 23, 2022

Great tracking app

Jackson Bezerra | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using Traqq for some time and I think it is a great tool to track and monitor the time spent by your employees on labor activities. You can even track your own time doing a specific job, all with just some clicks. The app is very user-friendly and easy to navigate, with no hiccups whatsoever.
  • Online and offline time tracking of employees and your own work
  • Acquire Billable & Non-Billable Hours
  • Productivity Analysis
  • Missing a mobile version
  • Expand for more operational systems, such as Linux
  • Social media login feature
It is great if you would like to measure the amount of time really spent on labor activities with no room for debate. As it automatically captures the screens, you can really know with no discussion if the time is spent on the activities or not. I have been using it for myself, to measure how much time I spent on a certain activity.
Alexandru Panaitoiu | TrustRadius Reviewer
As an employee, it's very important to have good communication with the business owner I'm working with, and Traqq helps me achieve that by showing him exactly how I spend my time on his project and the productivity I have during the day. The good thing is that he can't see all that I'm doing, because the software automatically blurs the screenshot, so I can keep my privacy while working.
  • Traqq automatically takes screenshots every 10 minutes.
  • The app reminds you when you forgot to start tracking or to stop tracking.
  • You can manually add working time in case you did something away from the computer, like taking a sales call.
  • As a business owner, you can see how much time each employee is spending their time in each website/app.
  • As a freelancer, you can use the app as much as you want for FREE.
  • You can't use socials to log in.
  • There is no dark-mode option.
  • The UI could be a little bit improved in my opinion.
There was one time I wanted a raise because I felt like I was working way more than my co-workers did and I was receiving less. At that moment, Traqq was well suited because it helped me prove how much more productive I was compared to the rest of the team, I was at the top of the chart. It even helped me show my boss that I was not spending any time on social media or games.
🇨🇳Maggie Li🌙 | TrustRadius Reviewer
Traqq has made good use of my time. It helps me to organize and prioritize tasks depending on my urgency. It helps me to stay focused on the tasks at hand, avoid procrastination, and achieve my daily, weekly, or monthly goals. It’s the best time-tracking app I've ever used.
  • Time tracking & reporting
  • Privacy
  • More languages Options
  • In need of more interface Manual Options
  • Mobile compatible app
Traqq protects my privacy. I visit some social media websites or private websites at work, not like other time trackers which will take screenshots of those websites, Traqq blurred those screenshots, as well as having the possibility to remove screenshots. This is very good.
Eva Wang | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're running a small remote team. And we're always trying to look for a good enough app to manage our team's efficiency. Then someone recommended I try Traqq. I found its main features can meet my basic needs.
  • Activity board with filter feature to easily check a team member’s engagement in a specific time
  • Irrelated screens blurred to ensure team members’ personal data security
  • Easy to grasp the statistics of the staff from the dashboard
  • Better to have a mobile version, so easy for CEO to check when not using a pc
  • Better to implement some chart views besides table views
  • Better to support more languages
One point that Traqq surprises me is that it blurs the screenshots if the ones are irrelevant about work. This is definitely a decent feature that on one hand, helps the CEOs to know the productivity of staff, and on the other hand, keeps the employee's personal data safe. The other one I like is its clean UI, which can let me concentrate on the information I need.
I've tried other time trackers and Traqq is the one that has the best results for me and my employees. The platform is very easy to understand and use for everybody, privacy is a plus, blurred screenshots to keep non-relevant information private seems very important to my employees. I would recommend this totally.
  • time tracking
  • blurred screenshots
  • statistics
  • graphic design
  • ux
  • ui
Alba Luz Rendón Cardona | TrustRadius Reviewer
We opted for a few apps but Traqq was the most convenient and easy-to-use software. After the pandemic, We've reshuffled our teams and have increased our output based on Traqq's user productivity insights. I love it because I can trust that what I pay is appropriate for the hours worked by my team, and I feel 100% confident with the app.
  • Traqq has 10-second recording of the screens, which is an incredible tracking feature
  • We can add people to groups, give them different acces rights and easily create various reports to build a full picture of team performance.
  • Manual and Schedule tracking reports.
  • Seeing the exposed data whit graphics and being abble to export them to PDF or excel for example.
  • Mobil compatible app.
It always works excellent and gives accurate and reliable information.
I use Traqq in tracking my time basically. Before I was introduced to Traqq, I had a variety of things taking my time, but because of Traqq at the end of my everyday work, I get access to a pie chart that shows the several applications I used and the amount of time I spent there. This in a way has helped increased my productivity because this way, I know what is eating my productivity hours. Great app!
  • Gave me a detailed report of my daily activities, even hours of productivity.
  • My clients were not left behind every step of the way in my project. They had access to my activities and knew the periods I was inactive and even the apps I visited (although they blurred the screen, my clients were aware along the line, I visited a couple of applications) I loved that Traqq is conscious of its user's privacy. This is something you don't see in all Tracking apps.
  • Helps me track my hours effectively. This way, I had no issues on paydays because I was receiving the exact money for the exact time I worked. This is the big deal for me because no one like to work really hard and be underpaid, and neither does anyone want to overpay a lazy freelancer. I really love this about Traqq.
  • After the hypes I heard from the Traqq app, I tried using it with my Dell Latitude 7480, but it didn't work so I had to switch to my iPad. It was later I Googled and found that Traqq doesn't work on devices using Linux operating system. This is a major setback for me.
As a freelancer, if you're tired of being underpaid because your hours of work are not correctly calculated, try Traqq and be ready to get your mind blown away. As a client, if you're fed up, sick, and tired of paying employees that don't get the job done on time and accurately, try Traqq! But like I earlier said, Traqq doesn't support Linux operating system and according to Google, they work on devices with Windows 7 and newer versions.
Marina Kazakevicius | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Tracking time - Through it, it is possible to perform an accurate tracking of the way the user's time is being used.
  • We can add people to groups, give them different access rights and easily create various reports to build a full picture of team performance
  • Traqq is fully usable and useful and has an intuitive design.
  • Makes all information clear to the user.
  • Being able to log in directly through networks such as Google, Apple ID, or even Facebook.
  • I missed being able to use the application in other languages ​​such as Spanish.
  • Seeing the exposed data with graphics and being able to export them to PDF or Excel for example.
Traqq was my first contact with tracking software. To me, it's great in many ways. Personally, I was able to manage my time more clearly and consistently and this completely optimized my day. As a freelancer, I'm able to clearly prove to my clients the time I was involved in the project when I was paid by hours. Traqq is extremely useful for managing teams of different sizes, showing how the time of the people involved during the realization of projects has been used, facilitating the manager's decision-making. I think scenarios, where its use is less appropriate, would just be those where time management is not required
Nemanja Stevanović | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Traqq to track my daily tasks on one of my Freelance projects. I didn't have much experience with time tracking applications before, so I was a bit skeptical about that idea. But using Traqq was easy, fast, and I liked how it put an emphasis on user privacy with blurred screenshots. Also, I think it made me more productive with my daily tasks as I wanted to prove myself to the employer.
  • Track working time.
  • Track idle time.
  • Take screenshots.
  • No Linux support.
  • No support for Windows older than 7.
I very much liked the clean and responsive design, all functionalities are user-friendly and it was really nice to use this application. I appreciate there is special attention to user privacy with the blurring of screenshots, so I felt that my privacy is protected while using this app. I think it is a great app for tracking time for Freelancers and other professionals that work remotely.
Harry Collins | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a freelancer, this app means I can examine how much time I am spending on productive tasks, particularly by looking through the app's productivity timeline, which has a great colour system meaning that I can see and understand my productivity levels at a glance. Although the app is designed for use by larger businesses, it works for me on an individual level for seeing where I can manage my time better. Moreover, screenshots are taken of what sites I'm on throughout the day, but they are blurred which is great, as it still maintains a level of privacy.
  • The productivity colour system (red, amber, green) displayed on the work timeline works really well for quickly gauging productivity
  • Reports are easy to generate, and can quickly be sent to others.
  • Privacy features make it feel like a productivity tracker rather than a surveillance product.
  • Lack of a clear option for dark mode, which would be useful to reduce eye strain as the app is predominantly white.
  • No options to increase or decrease the level of detail in reports, which would be nice to change depending on what kind of report is being sent.
  • Whilst the timeline is clear, it would be nice if it was a bit bigger, and perhaps if it highlighted key parts of the day.
The app helped to show me that my productivity levels were dropping in the afternoon, which has helped me to refocus and maintain a consistent level throughout the day. It is also useful for scheduling reports to be generated, so I can give myself a monthly review of my productivity. Whilst the app is great for software-oriented work generally, it is less appropriate for some areas like difficult coding work where complex algorithms are used, as time spent thinking about the problem would not register as productivity. For this, and for work where a computer is not constantly required, the app would be less effective as it only considers constant computer activity as productivity.
Mohit Joshi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Traqq has a very crisp UI. Almost every module they are giving has a clear UI and interface. I have used different tracking tools which have complex UI and UX but this app is very user-friendly. It has very useful features like Screen capture, Access Site, Productive and Non Productive work bifurcation, Invoice report, and Report Generation. I can say every single feature is covered by this application. Load and Install time was very and less time is taken by Traqq. Most recommended application. Go with this application without any more thinking.
  • Time Tracking
  • Clear Interface
  • User Friendly
  • Invoice and Report Generation
  • Social Media Login
  • Details Tracking of Accessed URL
  • Linux Platform Support
  • Increase Size of Widget
I was facing a problem regarding time tracking and proving the authenticity of my work but no proper tracking tool found like Traqq so far. It covers almost every basic requirement which I was looking for. Time tracking with easiness benefits I realized while using this app. I can not find any other scenario which is less appropriate but it covers basic functionality. Increasing the richness is always welcome.
Sometimes it can be difficult to know how employees make use of time and why productivity and efficiency are lower at work. Some tools like Traqq may address these problems. While searching for a tool or application, being user-friendly is of utmost importance. What I like most about Traqq is that contrary unlike most tools, it is quite user-friendly and easy to use. Productivity and effective use of time are among the most cruical aspects of work-life and Traqq directly addresses these concepts. It is a perfect tool to analyze the efficiency of employees and how they make use of time. Not only do applications like Traqq increase the effiency at work, but they also increase the employees' performance as they will work harder and be more motivated as they know that their performance is being analyzed. We use it to analyze the subcontractors' time management skills and the time spent on tasks.
  • Close monitoring
  • Opportunity to increase efficiency and productivity
  • Reports may have more variety
It is well suited especially while monitoring subcontractors.
I didn’t have a lot of experience with time-tracking tools before meeting Traqq. Now I am fully satisfied with the functions of this tool. Traqq has a very friendly UX/UI so it is very easy start-to-use, fast (at least I have no problem with loading on my network/CPU), intuitive, and has flexible settings. More about my experience: To start with, it is really important to understand that privacy is inviolable, as I am a freelancer (and a leader of the freelancers’ team). With Traqq my team and I are confident that our personal data will stay personal while using time-tracking tools on our laptops. The manager can check the common flow of the team members’ work, but not read their messengers (let’s be honest everyone uses them from time to time even during work hours), notes and documents. Secondly, flexible reports are absolutely amazing! It is easy to collect all the data I need and use it for accounting, analyzing, and managing teamwork. What is more, Track can recognize cheating, like auto-clicking programs. It can also take screenshots from the second monitor (thanks gosh!), if smb has one. The unequal gap between the images also helps to feel confident in the correctness of the information I get from Traqq. So, for me, Traqq looks like a good choice as a time-tracking tool. P.S. Support guys, you just rock.
  • Second monitor screenshot
  • Flexible reports
  • Privacy
  • Anti-autoclicking
  • Little more blur on screenshots :)
As a team manager, I should understand the level of involvement in the project and try to find the moment when my teammate needs my help. Procrastination can be caused for a lot of reasons and I can help handle it. It is not only about money-saving. I can help with improving work/life balance and get teammates rid of unpleasant or too complex tasks if I understand the problem in time
Time tracking for clients' billing. We had problems with classic time trackers, that take screenshots for private tabs. Traqq presents an ethical time tracker that blurred screens and sensitive information in screenshots. Also, for clients' satisfactory and more productive efficiency, Traqq offers some features, such as reporting productivity rate per employee, visited websites, and time spent on each.
  • Time tracking & reporting.
  • Productivity rate per employee.
  • Reports generation.
  • Improvements in productivity rate formula.
  • Website reporting.
As a user of the software, and as a developer, I have issues regarding my privacy. Sometimes at work, I visit private or personal websites. usually, regular time trackers will take screenshots of those websites, especially when I forget to turn off the tracker. Unlike other trackers, all screenshots of Traqq are blurred, as well as having the possibility to remove screenshots.
Devyani Gohil | TrustRadius Reviewer
I choose Traqq because of the features it offers over the other alternatives: automated work time tracking, very user-friendly software, and simple UI, Free forever ... It's the perfect tool for freelancers.
  • Prepare report
  • Time logged
  • Easy in terms of use
  • Best for every organization
  • UI/UX design
  • Application for mobile
I really can’t think of a downside to this app. I believe that with the widespread use of remote work, the needs will also change and since they give great importance to feedback the app will improve accordingly.
Sidra Amir | TrustRadius Reviewer
My team looking for an app to track employees' productivity on day to day basis during the pandemic times. We opted for a few apps but Traqq was the convenient and easy-to-use software. Based on Traqqs user productivity insights, our teams have taken certain measures and have increased our output.
  • Time Tracking including false activity and idle hours
  • Screenshot, screen recordings maintaining user privacy
  • Payroll system
  • Mobile compatible app
Traqq is very well suited for freelancers and remote teams where the entire communication is over on virtual links.