Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Merchandising products as you are able to see the actual product you are merchandising.
- Creating new categories and subcategories and arranging them in whatever order you want. Also having the ability to easily hide a category/subcategory.
- Uploading product and changing the colorway the customer sees.
- We were never able to delete categories/subcategories. And because of this inability, it was often difficult navigating the back-end. If we accidentally deleted a category/subcategory, it would create a problem on the front end.
- Creating discount codes was a nightmare. It was easy enough to create, but the text/description area was so sensitive and often had a mind of its own. This sensitivity created problems on the front end as well, ranging from incomplete text showing up to the products tiling all in one row. Also, there wasn't an easy way to create a "complex" discount code (complex defined as any code that wasn't a % off)
- In general, it was very buggy. We were constantly opening tickets.
WebLinc Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
WebLinc is an e-commerce platform and services provider for fast growing online retailers, from the North American company of the same name headquartered in Philadelphia. WebLinc’s modern, agile technologies and strategic expertise empower enterprise level companies running global, omnichannel commerce operations, B2C or B2B.
Notable WebLinc customers are Nasty Gal, a high fashion retailer, the The W. Diamond Group, a purveyor of some of the most iconic and traditional American apparel brands, and Sanrio, of Hello Kitty fame. As WebLinc is a modular enterprise-level solution its feature are comprehensive, and the price of implementation will vary with company needs.
WebLinc Technical Details