So Far, Totally Impressed
June 21, 2021
So Far, Totally Impressed
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
We've adopted 6sense this year, after spending several months on the ABM platform selection process. We opted to launch an account based marketing strategy to help supplement our existing marketing efforts, identify troubled existing accounts, nurture prospective accounts, and uncover previously unidentified new target accounts. The Sales, Operations, Partner Channel, and Marketing departments now all use 6sense.
- Their predictive analytics has thus far proven to be incredibly accurate
- The UI is intuitive and provides a very good user experience
- Their implementation process was excellent! What might have been overwhelming and cumbersome was made simple and easy to understand.
- I wish display campaign activity reported in the Salesforce integration, instead of only in the platform.
- It should connect to Salesforce campaigns more seamlessly, especially the display campaigns.
- I wish I could set a time of day for orchestrations to run
- Increased understanding of our position among competitors in our markets
- identified several "at risk" accounts before we would have ever known there were any issues.
- improved our advertising spend by allowing us to hyper target our efforts--saving budget and increasing effectiveness.
We are still within our first year with 6sense, and have a 1-2 year sales cycle. However, we have already seen a lift in Account engagement. Our Sales team is better prepared for customer & prospective customer-facing conversations. We've done our best to verify 6sense provided data with reality via these conversations, and have yet to find any fault with the data. It has proved spot-on every time.
We never knew how popular our blog and other sections of our website were. Basic web analytics did NOT paint a full picture of the impact this content clearly has. We also never understood how often Accounts discover us through researching our bigger and more well known competitors. It has also given us a lot of insight into which of our target customer markets were looking for our type of product/solution en masse. Being able to see industries trending in our direction after the uncomfortable calm during COVID has given us all peace of mind.
- We liked how seamlessly integrated the various features within the 6sense platform were out-of-the-box. Terminus has a lot of separate products that seemed a bit "bolted on" in comparison.
- The UI was slicker than either Demandbase or Terminus.
- The 6sense/Salesforce integration exposed more within Salesforce than the other two did, allowing us to keep our Sales team working directly in SFDC at all times (instead of having to access a separate platforms all of the time.)
- The implementation package was by far the most comprehensive.
- 6sense allowed us to "test" their predictive analysis ahead of purchase, creating a dummy instance and some top-line keywords to show the power of the engine. This was not only eye-opening in an of itself, but we were very impressed at how quickly we could navigate throught eh data to make use of it.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
Would you buy 6sense again?
Any organization that wants a better understanding of their position amongst competitors in their market would greatly benefit from 6sense data. Being able to identify previously unknown potential customers is amazing. It's been eye-opening to see how many prospective Accounts we never knew about were researching our company, products, and solutions. It has also allowed us to build a better understanding of how our digital marketing assets perform. Besides the features of the platform, our 6sense implementation team and ongoing account management team have been incredible. They did more than just hold our hands--they led us through the entire process and even hosted ongoing training sessions for our various teams. They're extremely responsive, thoroughly answer every question, and have gone above and beyond our support expectations. Of all the technology platforms I've ever implemented, this has been by far the smoothest and most pleasant.