We also use intent data within Terminus ABM Platform to tailor the advertising which we are serving to a particular account. Those target lists are also synced to LinkedIn Ads to give us a similar level of targeting in LinkedIn. This data also helps inform our more [hands-on] sales activity with those accounts all the way through the funnel.
- Serving account targeted ads across a wide range of display ad providers
- Matching account based browsing data to target lists
- Identifying need and interest in particular accounts with intent data
- Identifying anonymous web traffic on our site from target accounts
- Reporting on ABM activity and metrics
- Integration with HubSpot is lacking
- Interface can be slow and a bit clunky at times
- Certain functions still rely on the Terminus ABM Platform support team manually configuring things for us (including simply adding a user to our account)
Probably not so useful if you're operating with a more traditional inbound strategy as display ads tend to be better for the above use case than lead generation campaigns. However, that said, it gives much better retargeting capability than other platforms, so that would be useful in supporting inbound campaigns.