Reviews (1-16 of 16)
- Terminus provides great insight into the effectiveness of account-based marketing efforts.
- Terminus has unlocked a higher level of our growth funnel to assess the behavior of prospects before they leave us their information.
- Terminus' insights allow us to optimize our efforts and marketing efforts.
- Terminus has useful insight but it doesn't translate into actionable intelligence for all users.
- Terminus could improve through proactive suggestions delivered at the point of consumption, which for most sellers is the CRM. Standalone data in a field is only useful if the user thinks to look for it.
- Terminus might deliver some of the features above in their UI, but most users don't want to go a separate UI. It should all be in CRMs (for sellers and SDRs).
- Targeted advertising
- ABM reporting metrics
- Customer support
- Reporting. They seem to want to take credit for any opportunity/sales movement or web traffic, regardless of whether ads drove it.
- Speed. Everything goes through them, meaning that when we want to launch new ads, we'd have to wait several days for it to go through their own review process. Felt a little like there's less magic and more hamster wheel happening behind the scenes.
- Persona targeting. If you're targeting large accounts, even drilling down to specific departments yields a high number of users/devices. It'd be nice to target specific users if we have those identified.
100% of our marketing campaigns run on the back of Terminus, as the platform has become central to our marketing technology stack. The platform is owned and operated by Marketing, but relies heavily on Sales for input and alignment.
- ABM Display Advertising - Targeting the right accounts and the right roles with the right messaging at scale.
- ABM Analytics and Reporting - Providing insight into account engagement and progression across the marketing and sales funnels.
- Support - The Terminus support model is phenomenal. They are dedicated to customer success, and they work closely with their customers to drive real business outcomes.
- The Terminus platform is constantly evolving and improving. Over the past couple of years they have made major changes to the platform and its core features. This can be hard to keep up with, but is always welcome.
- Getting all of your metrics, across all of your efforts, across all of your accounts/contacts/leads is very challenging. The Terminus product team has made major strides, but there is still work to be done.
However, if you are targeting multiple departments at lots of accounts, then Terminus is your answer. You can dial up and down by role or by account, and you can further transition from shotgun marketing to rifle shot marketing.
- It has the potential to be a powerful tool.
- Vast amount of salesforce fields available to be mapped
- Mostly accurate data
- Bugs - lots of buggy issues
- More flexibility in what you can pull into columns
- User experience
- Terminus does a good job of tracking the activity around the ads we put into the marketplace and it helps us learn what works and what doesn't for our audience.
- The site visit functionality is great. From here I can search for a prospect by name and see what pages they are looking at and the last time they were on there.
- Getting a spike report for prospects that are enrolled in ABM campaigns each week allows me to set up my week focusing on those prospects that raised their hand.
- They recently purchased some new solutions that are being integrated into the platform so once that is completed it will be a much more robust solution.
- I think updating what is considered high value vs brand awareness on the spike report could be a little more seamless.
- For Salesforce integration, Terminus information unfortunately doesn't pull in historically, it just shows what has happened since the integration started. I think it's unfortunate because that historical data tells us a lot.
- Targeting ads at ICP companies.
- Measuring marketing effectiveness against sales pipeline and revenue.
- Seeing target accounts in one hub and analyzing their current status.
- The UI in the ad platform isn't the best, it could be refined.
- Updating the hub more than once a day.
- Evenly weighted multi-touch attribution.l
- Other attribution models such as 40-20-40.
- Visualizing campaign performance in different models side by side.
- Visualizing campaign performance by channel side by side.
- Ease of integration with SFDC.
- Ability to see the difference between pre and post opportunity touches.
- The cards or tiles in the dashboard can be cumbersome to set up.
- There can be caching issues that display incorrect values.
- They have an excellent onboarding and customer success team that is willing to invest the time needed to make your program successful.
- Their ability to target specific personas and companies based on field mapping to SFDC make it very easy to implement a campaign that is targeted to the right audience, which helps increase efficiency.
- Their reporting capabilities, especially since the purchase of BrightFunnel, is very strong and continues to improve all of the time.
- I only have one concern. With the purchase of bright funnel, all of the development of the tool is now going towards their analytics capabilities. This means that the import of data into Salesforce, where my team does all reporting is somewhat limited. Otherwise, I have no issues with the tool!
- Touchpoints over time on an opportunity.
- Tells us which campaigns were most successful in terms of attribution.
- Great for looking at different attribution models.
- It does not have an integration with Salesforce - It would be nice to use one tool instead of two to do this reporting
- The integration with Salesforce allows us to use data in Salesforce to set our campaign/tactic account audiences in Terminus.
- Dedicated CSM supports the on-boarding process and is available for regular check ins to offer advice and tips to optimize ad tactic performance.
- Their support team has been responsive and attentive to our all our questions.
- Terminus is taking the ABM solution vendors by storm. We've been running ad display campaigns/tactics for 7 months and they just announced a huge product update: a comprehensive ABM platform that should give us new ways to target accounts and measure account engagement. Looking forward to the new features and insights!
- Reporting capabilities is minimal at this time. Looking forward to the new ways we can report and measure with the features in their new platform.
- Limited to 500 accounts in each tactic makes it challenging to segment audiences when your criteria exceeds 500 accounts. We have to get creative with existing fields in SFDC and have had to add new fields in SFDC to get to the right counts.
- Would like to see bulk editor capabilities for reviewing and editing ad landing page URLs.
- Easy to build dashboards that are customizable based on what you need! They are easy to read and can be shared with other members of the team or set to private.
- A lot of things are customizable. You can set up your filters based on how you organize your system.
- Customer Success team is absolutely stellar. Really invested in helping your company.
- The tool is very powerful and with it able to do so much, it can be hard to use it correctly. This is not a tool for a company with bad data in their system. The software is really dependent on the quality of your own data. If you feel like you are lost or not using the software to the fullest, it is best to consult with your CS manager for guidance.
- Terminus provides account-based marketing at scale - we are able to expand our reach to our targeted audience and trust that we are reaching the right people at the right time.
- The customer services and success team are incredibly helpful in sharing reports and metrics on a consistent basis and are readily available for implementation and assistance.
- Because the team is agile in its approach, they do a great job of listening to our pain points, where we need more attention, features that need optimizing and have gone out of their way to service our needs.
- I'd like to see more reporting for the sales team to provide them with insight into which accounts are more active. I understand it's closer to implementation than expected!
- Easy to use platform
- Multi channel advertising
- Retargeting with contacts in Salesforce
- The full integration with Salesforce is not in place yet
- Legally you can't track ads seen by person
- Ads take some experimenting and its not always clear what will work best
Terminus ABM Platform Scorecard Summary
About Terminus ABM Platform
The Terminus Account-Based Marketing Platform is an end-to-end command center for targeting the right accounts with dynamic data, engaging them with unified multi-channel campaigns, activating sales by separating signal from noise and reporting on the revenue outcomes that matter.
Target: Unify first and third-party data by using the Terminus Account Hub to gain a 360-degree view of all accounts and contacts. Build actionable target account lists, identify engagement gaps, and prioritize ABM efforts as one team.
Engage: Launch digital advertising campaigns to target accounts and measure the impact of those efforts on engagement, pipeline, and revenue. Engage target accounts across the open web, social, inbox and on a website by using email signature marketing, web personalization, LinkedIn ads, and its advanced advertising capabilities to tell an end-to-end digital story.
Activate: Terminus puts the most valuable account data in the hands of sales teams by pushing aggregated, account-level engagement data directly to Salesforce. Enabling sales teams to prioritize the hottest accounts and start meaningful conversations before a form has even been filled out.
Measurement: Report on, compare, and optimize efforts across different segments of accounts using its ABM Scorecard with Trends and prove how an ABM program is impacting revenue.
Terminus ABM Platform Screenshots
Terminus ABM Platform Integrations
Terminus ABM Platform Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Terminus ABM Platform Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
Terminus ABM Platform Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Terminus ABM Platform Technical Details