ADP is your one-stop-shop!
February 08, 2020
ADP is your one-stop-shop!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now is used throughout our whole organization. Each department head has access to WFN to approve timecards, approve time-off requests, print pay statements, W2's, etc. Each employee can punch in and out via the mobile app, view their timecard, request time off, and print their pay statements and W2s. Since the department heads and employees have access to do these things on their own, I can focus more time of my other responsibilities.
- ADP's Client Services division is dedicated to helping us! I have called them numerous times and every time they have an answer to my question, basically saving the day!
- The WFN Reporting feature is amazing! It's so robust! There are a bunch of reports already created that you can choose from to fit your needs. You can also create a custom report, which is simple. If you need assistance, you can call Client Services and one of the awesome reps can help!
- We have a handful of employees who earn a salary and an hourly rate for other duties. This has to be done as a manual entry because the hourly rate overrides the salary. It would be nice to have an hourly rate on the timecard and the salary still remain intact.
- We have an Employee Referral Program and we track it through WFN. There is an area on the Employment Profile to record the hiring source. It would be nice to have a field that populates when Employee Referral is selected to input the name of the employee who referred to the new hire.
- By having our mapping configured properly, we are saving 4 hours per pay period in manual entries. That's 104 hours per year that can be used toward other projects!
- Since we decided to go paperless with our payroll, all employees have the option to enroll in direct deposit or receive a pay card. We no longer have checks sitting out there uncashed and our payroll balancing is so much easier.
I've worked with ADP products throughout my career with different companies. It's been my experience that ADP is always changing for the better to better serve the people. If you are a small company or if you are growing rapidly, don't worry, ADP can keep up with you!
After we received the help we needed with the mapping process, the information from WFN to QB was flawless! It was literally one phone call and a few tweaks and we were there.
ADP Workforce Now is well suited for small and large organizations. I can manage payroll, employee information, training, onboarding documents, and I-9's all on one platform. I can process a new hire, scan all of the documents into their profile, assign a pay card if they do not have direct deposit, print an employee's W2, download state and federal 941 forms for an audit, and all of this can be done on one platform. It's truly the best!