Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
ADP [Workforce Now] is our go-to software for things like clocking in, timecard management, payroll, and PTO. It is very user-friendly and easy for admin and employees to use. Our HR directors use the software daily to ensure timecards are accurate and payroll is accurate. Employees often get on the site to view benefits, PTO balances and request time off.
- We had payroll errors on our end, and they helped correct [them] and got our employees paid
- They are always quick to respond when issues arise
- The software is very user friendly and the onboarding process is super simple
- Sometimes employees cannot access their benefits easily
- Timecards are occasionally messed up
- Employees were able to clock in from their phones at home, so we had to change the settings
We have grown our company greatly since the day we opened. We have added multiple clinics, and the software [can] handle everything and grow along with our needs.
We had issues early on in our company with employees [...] clocking in from their phones, so we ordered time clocks [requiring] fingerprints to log in.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
They are always quick to answer our questions or concerns. If we mess anything up, they are able to quickly and accurately correct it.
They helped us out when our HR director quit but had not pushed payroll through yet. They were able to push it through and get our employees paid in a timely fashion. Any mistakes that have been made with payroll have always been corrected promptly. [It is] good software I would recommend to my friend's companies.