Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use it for payroll, HR and benefits. We do not currently use the ATS function.
- HR changes in personnel have a wizard that is easy to follow.
- Benefits enrollments and administration is easy to set up and manage.
- I like the benefits support and chat option that they have especially during Open Enrollment.
- The return to work function if it was available on the web instead of just mobile that would be great.
- It's easy to track taskforce changes and turnover.
- Easy benefits administration and enrollments.
- Makes easy managing LOA and FMLA.
We are using it for HR and Payroll at the moment and it works really well.
- Clear Company ATS
- Carrier Connections for Benefits
The implementation team works with us every step of the way so it was pretty smooth.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
They are always willing to help and most of the time one call or email solves the issues.
It is easy to use and walks you through processes depending on what you need done. I find support to be timely and knowledgeable when I reach out. I think it can work with large as well as medium size companies. It's nice to have one stop for everything.