Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
Agorapulse is currently used solely by our Marketing department. One of our current business goals is to grow our social media channels on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We are a small team, and managing daily social engagement was getting difficult to manage across the various platforms. Especially on platforms like Instagram, it is difficult to stay on top of engagement, as only a limited amount of notifications are displayed and quickly disappear.
- Agorapulse allows us to not miss a single comment on all of our channels, and to respond within the platform. Our engagement has greatly increased from using this tool.
- Agorapulse allows us to listen to certain hashtags on Instagram. This was an incredibly manual process for us before, and now it is almost effortless, and just requires a daily review for all of our hashtags that we are "listening" to.
- Agorapulse helps create efficiency by having all of our social channels available from a single platform. We have saved a lot of time by working directly within AP, and from not having to log into each channel individually.
- Agorapulse support is quite responsive. I am constantly bombarding them with questions, and they get back to me very quickly.
- There are a few things that are slightly buggy on the interface -- for example, in our Instagram "listening" tab. If I check "review all," there seems to always be a single task left behind that requires an additional click to "review." It's not the end of the world, but still requires an additional click when it shouldn't.
- The ability to assign certain social posts to a team member is nice, but there doesn't seem to be a way to respond to it within the platform. For example, my coworker can assign an Instagram comment to me with a message that says something like, "Do you know anything about this issue? Just want to get more information before I respond to the comment" and I will receive an email saying a task has been assigned to me. But there doesn't seem to be a spot where I could reply to that message in Agorapulse. Generally what I end up doing is forwarded the message to my coworker and then discussing it in an email chain.
- Although I really appreciate the quick support messages I receive back from Agorapulse, after every single correspondence, I get a follow-up email asking me to rate my conversation with the support person. Considering how frequently I ask small questions to support, this becomes quite irritating. I generally end up not leaving feedback due to how frequently they ask me for it.
6 - We have 5 various employees set up on Agorapulse. We have our senior marketing manager, traffic specialist, field marketing specialist, digital designer, and copywriter set up on our account. But we have found that it has made the most sense to have the copywriter take ownership of all the channels, as she is responsible for engagement. So we may consider eliminating some of these profiles in the future, since there is one person mostly utilizing it.
- We have continued to grow our audience on all of our social media channels in a more efficient manner.
- We are able to ensure we do not miss a single opportunity for engaging with our audiences.
- We are able to harvest user generated content with greater ease thanks to the listening feature.
After testing all of these other tools, Agorapulse was our easy favorite. The interface is really intuitive and easy to understand, which was really important for us, as we wanted to hit the ground running and have the ability for various marketing team members to utilize it. The price was another huge feature. It is reasonable and affordable compared to some other platforms, such as Meltwater.
Agorapulse is suited well for a business that is trying to find a tool to help manage and grow their social media channels. There are some situations where it is not appropriate -- for example, we do not use the scheduling tool in Agorapulse because most of our Instagram posts contain products that we are tagging from our Facebook shop. We also post a lot of carousels, which is currently not supported by Agorapulse. However, we know this is not the fault of the product, and is due to the restricted API from Instagram.