Nice for small or medium office
Updated July 03, 2020
Nice for small or medium office
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bitrix24
Our deals division utilizes the CRM arrangement, engineers utilize particular PM apparatuses, and the advertising office frequently needs to utilize both. At that point, there is a third answer for messaging, a fourth answer for intranet or HR needs, and a fifth – for the entire organization's information base.
In a few organizations, choices are made gradually and not straightforwardly. Bitrix24 tackles these issues, as you can utilize it for informal organization and ongoing specialized instruments (use talk and video conferencing in addition to Activity Stream intranet focus) to get every one of the partners in a single place and settle on a choice rapidly.
- Super adjustable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
- Great group administration and worker time sheets framework
- Unified correspondences
- The capacity to connect telephone numbers to it (and make and get calls)
- Multichannel contact gadget for your site, specifically associated with the CRM
- Automation and visual work process creator
- Web designer included (marvelous for landing and crush pages)
- Tasks, Schedule and task administration
- Great people group bolster
- The price could be a major hindrance for many tiny organizations. the corporate might additionally improve on their client support.
- All options are bundled together. There is no way to get CRM or project management individually.
- A bit difficult to get used to as user and admin.
- There is a noticeable difference in our company after executing Bitrix24 . It has expanded the efficiency of workers inside the office and within the whole organization. Right now, the communication between representatives is speedy and it explains different work inquiries. Takes less time to tackle issues. This prompts a decent virtual workplace.
I've attempted various task administration/joint effort apparatuses including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, and so on. I can't address the client support of Bitrix, as I haven't reached them. Up until now, the framework has been genuinely dependable. The work area Windows customer is to some degree constrained, when contrasted with the web version, yet for most workplaces, I can't envision this is a major issue. I truly haven't utilized the CRM or communication alternatives, so I can't remark on them.
I have been the usage of Bitrix24 for many years now... every so often for little things, a few different times only to check out and understand how the product has been changing over the time. However, I think it's a real hidden jewel for me, and I will start using it more regularly. This CRM delivers the whole thing in one package, and I will run my whole company almost entirely on it. CRM, possibilities, projects, Intranet, Workflows, phones, Unified Communications, and so forth. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the programs, it'd be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.
I suppose the most useful function I've seen on Bitrix24 is the fact that CRM strategies are genuinely customizable... True, most CRM structures permit you to customise small things like the field name, a few behaviors, and some different little stuff. However, Bitrix24 helps you to switch the whole thing healthily from single order processing to a multi-language commerce operation that is exceptionally clean, and in case you want to try distinctive angles, you could create multiple pipelines with one-of-a-kind configurations...
As I said before, I have tried Bitrix24 and more, also worked with most of the best-known ones (from Microsoft to Zoho to NoCRM,) but because I've rediscovered the new capabilities and functionalities from Bitrix24, I'm no longer looking for a new one.