Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
We use Raiser's Edge as a part of our private fundraising strategy. It is used for recording gifts, stewarding donors, cultivating prospects, reconciling with our finance department, and is being used as a project management tool for our grants department. Raiser's Edge is our primary communications tool for reaching out to donors, prospects, and friends.
- Webview of NXT is helpful for front-line fundraisers to access and act on donor information.
- Opportunity records are helpful project management tools for cultivating major donors and grant application processes.
- Reporting feature provides quick and easy overview of relevant metrics.
- Development of the webview of NXT has slowed significantly, meaning that many gift entry/database administration activities need to be completed on the older 'database view.
- Reduction in key functionality in database view has not been done in tandem with feature expansion in WebView, further exacerbating some bifurcated processes.
- Gift processing (currently more available in database view than webview).
- Ability to customize our data points using custom fields.
- Ability to group constituents by a given metric.
- Robust reporting options.
- NXT has made data more actionable to people outside the DBA role.
- Linkages to Microsoft Power Suite have allowed NXT to be a part of a robust project management system for our grants team--reducing the time spent on mundane tasks.
- Being able to carefully segment our list allows us to speak to distinct audiences of supporters.
Raiser's Edge NXT has an advantage because it is configured to be used by fundraisers out of the box, with no developer required. Integrated solutions reduce the need to export/import data.
Do you think Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT's feature set?
Did Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT go as expected?
Would you buy Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT again?
Raiser's Edge is probably the most robust constituent management database for medium-sized nonprofits. It is particularly well suited to getting actionable information to users who are not in a DBA role. The webview interface is simple to use and understand, and it integrates with Microsoft Power Platform in ways that can automate some tasks & ensure data integrity.