ClickUp a great all round tool for your business.
August 05, 2022

ClickUp a great all round tool for your business.

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

We use ClickUp as our task manager for both internal and external teams, for our own to-do lists, as a knowledge base, for information storage, and for lead tracking. Our purpose here is to use ClickUp for as many of our business processes as possible and we have been successfully rolling out the processes. The core, and the driver for using it originally is the customization of tasks.
  • Task management
  • Leads management
  • Knowledge base
  • To do list
  • Time tracking.
  • Sometimes it is hard to follow their flow, what goes where and how it gets there.
  • For the tasks, I wish we could open the right-hand section up as a full page, as it would make comments easier to see/follow.
  • It almost has too many choices in customization but I am learning to control my impulses and keep it simple.
  • Simplified creating, responding to tasks, saved us considerable time and effort
  • unified tasks and time tracking - a huge time saver for us and let us reorganize the process
  • Simple to use Documents let us quickly create and add to Knowledge Base
  • The notifications system works well because you can control what you see and what you don't.
  • Mobile access is excellent and makes it easy to both stay up-to-date and create tasks on the go.
While initially, we replaced the old task manager with the same functions in ClickUp it didn't take long to work out the benefits of having that extra granular control of what these tasks look like. It was a team member who suggested using the time tracking section and along with the reporting, it worked better than we imagined. The purpose of ClickUp was to improve the whole process of projects/tasks and to make us think about our processes - it worked.
ClickUp simplified our workflow because of its quick and user-friendly interface which is welcomed by all. Because it has granular notification controls it enabled us to bring more people into our online space which in turn simplified our task management and enabled us to have more processes in one space.
For us, ClickUp is that wonderful blend of feature-rich and flexible and user-friendly interface. We were attracted to ClickUp as the one tool fits-all solution, while it might not be everything or everybody, it has allowed us to gradually add more processes to it. We are not done yet as even after a year of use we have only scratched the surface. It is nice to know that there is far more to come...

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

We have found it to be excellent as a task manager. ClickUp's flexibility has let us configure the hierarchy the way that we want and likewise let us custom the functionality of the lists that we use. It is this flexibility that makes it super easy to use. For example, I want to set a knowledge base for our web tips, I had a picture in my head of how it would look and function and sure enough, I could achieve exactly what I wanted in ClickUp. Finally, we managed to get rid of our old time tracking system and integrate it with ClickUp tasks, the system let me create a comments field where I could display the bill date. Nothing complicated but it works really well and makes end-of-the-month checks and reporting quick and easy.

ClickUp Feature Ratings