ClickUp Makes Project Management Easy For The Technologically Challenged!
January 13, 2023

ClickUp Makes Project Management Easy For The Technologically Challenged!

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

ClickUp is used on a daily basis for departmental and cross-departmental collaboration. Our teams once felt siloed, and CU has helped bridge the gap. I used Wrike at my last organizational and dabbled in Basecamp and Monday; ClickUp is hands down my favorite project management software. Communication, planning, and collaboration have become easier with ClickUp. I am not a very "techy" person, but through everyday use and some extra CU training and seminars, I have become an avid user.

Pros

• Allow you to reschedule projects from a birds eye view.
  • Easily break projects down to granular levels.
  • Allow you to create templates for project task sets.
  • Support team time management and task load.
  • Integrate well with other tools and software.

Cons

• When adjusting a project in Gantt view, CU automatically adds start dates to all tasks. This isn't very pleasant if your team does not use start dates. You then have to go and remove start dates one by one from subtasks, which is cumbersome and time-consuming.
  • Bulk removing or adding watchers from a task set causes the watchers list to be completely updated which is annoying if you only wish to add or remove one person and not recreate the entire watcher's list.
  • I've become more productive and can better support my leadership team as a remote administrative assistant through ClickUp.
Half of our team is remote, so ClickUp provides easy task tracking and communication. It's nice not to have to track team members down via email or Slack. I can log into ClickUp and find the answers to many questions at the beginning of my day. It fills in a lot of blanks when I need to know where a task or project is, what next step needs to be taken, or who completed or made progress on tasks.
My team still uses other tools, but ClickUp integrations make the use of those tools in a collaborative effort seamless! I can easily create tasks, attach notes to tasks, or attach emails to tasks while using other tools like Gmail and Slack.
Click Up is far more user-friendly than other products I have used. The customizations, integrations, and interface are more in-depth and savvy without making you feel overwhelmed by technology.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

I used Wrike at my last organizational and dabbled in Basecamp, and Monday, ClickUp is hands down my favorite project management software. Communication, planning, and collaboration have become easier with ClickUp. I am not a very "techy" person, but through everyday use and some extra CU training and seminars, I have become an avid user. The automation and customization capabilities are top-tier.

ClickUp Feature Ratings