Overall Satisfaction with Heap
Our whole company is currently using Heap to track website traffic, trail starts, and sign up conversions. We also use Heap to gain insights into how our users are using our SaaS platform. It helps us identify what features our users are using and/or not using.
- Great reporting on user engagement
- Easily save reports to access at any time
- Fantastic event tracking
- Can take some time to learn as there is a lot to the platform
- Increased user adoption of our product leading to "stickier" customers
- Increased engagement of features that were not being used
Heap is a great platform that has helped us ensure our product is serving our customers well. It can take some time to learn, but once you do it is well worth it.
Overall Heap loads really quickly. Some more complex or larger data set reports do sometimes take a little time to load.
Do you think Heap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Heap's feature set?
Did Heap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Heap go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Heap again?