August 26, 2013
Score 9 out of 10
- Features that seem to work well:
- Monitoring conversations in real time.
- Scheduling automatic post.
- Team management.
- When posting across several platforms their can be considerable delays.
- At times there are system outages.
- Direct contact with targeted audience.
- Staff knowledge of advantages of the system has increased which has led to measurable productivity.
- Brand awareness.
- Under the recruiting umbrella it allowed for us to compose the "Iron Triangle" which is the alignment of three different departments. Also, to monitor and engage our audience in an effective manner. Lastly, the collaborative tool that allows for the assignment of task.
Evaluation and Selection
One person of the organization must take the time to understand the product throughly. Next that person should work with the Hootsuite team to maximize the architecture of your platform and mitigate any problems that may crop up. Also, if a team members voices a concern or is having a problem roll your sleeves up and help them if not it can kill support for the product and end any chances of a renewal. Lastly, set aside enough time to allow for training and refresher training. Solve all problems ambiguity can not be permitted!
It is really important to go through all of the videos and take the test in HootSuite University in order to experience the benefits of the product. Staff members lost interest when they could not understand basic functions of the product. Some of the task are a bit cumbersome and will require several views to execute (Geo-Location and Targeting).