Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM helps our organization in many departments. We use it to manage our partners and our customers. It's very powerful for us for workflows: we are able to know what we have to address to, this or that person, and when. Everything is done automatically and we can't forget anything. Consequently, we convert more users and partners thanks to HubSpot CRM.
- Workflows are amazing for user management and relation.
- We use a lot marketing emails to send to right thing at the good moment to our users.
- Deals for our partners helps us to follow everything clearly.
- The marketing dashboard helps us to follow the evolution of our company and key numbers.
- There are A LOT of things in the settings, I'm sometimes lost.
- I sometimes struggled with creating beautiful and consistent landing pages.
- Templates are not easy to edit, we can't change everything we want.
- Time saving for every task.
- Revenue growth thanks to more conversion with workflows.
- Increase sales rep adoption.
- More reactivity for every ops team.
There is a lot of things in HubSpot CRM so at the beginning I was sometimes a little bit lost but HubSpot CRM is so powerful that we need all these functionalities! Now that I'm used to I think that this is super easy to navigate in and everything is at hand to find everything.
Hubspot has impacted a lot of sales and marketing teams. Sales, on the one hand, to have all their tasks and tickets centralized in one website, to know everything and don't forget to send something to a client or a user. In a complementary way, it helps the marketing team to convert more clients/users and redirect them to the sales team.
HubSpot CRM is definitively the most complete and powerful CRM that I've tried. Everything is centralized in a unique site/app and we can do anything we need: -Mail management, task management, social media management, marketing management, reports, deal management, landing page creations... And many other things. And all our teams use it for their own use.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
Well suited: For a lot of things. First for workflows with contacts. It helps to have a reminder for everything and to convert more easily and frequently. (thanks to tickets and task) For marketing emails, it's very useful to automate everything. It's less appropriate for creating very personalizable landing pages. Templates are sometimes not editable a lot and we can't do exactly what we want.