Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
Using HubSpot offers a very user friendly experience for deal tracking and costumer prospecting. The email and marketing tools that this platform offers, allow me to reach different companies and develop an organize way of controlling communications with them. Snippets, templates, workflows and pipelines allow my day to day work to be fluent, organized and tracked. Sales activities are measured through the activity and task tracker on the platform, allowing me to get a full and individual feedback of my daily performance. Reports and dashboards allow me and my fellow teammates to understand the type of suppliers we handle every day.
- Organizing deals and business tracking.
- Building automated communications with customers.
- Creating an efficient tracking system for daily activities involved in a sales organization.
- Reporting useful data about performance, customer acquisition and targeting.
- Invoices and taxing systems. They should have a more integrated system that allows companies to capture payments from their customers.
- Platform integration with other tools.
- Calling systems integration.
- Since using HubSpot we have been able to track more than 20.000 users going into our platform.
- HubSpot has helped us in sending emails and organizing our marketing campaigns in a way that we have reduced the customer acquisition cost in 20%.
- Deal monitoring and the system's organized and clean interfaces has helped us close more deals.
The main difference is the user experience and the clean interface. Using HubSpot is easy. You learn in matter of seconds how to use their tools and take advantage of everything that have to offer. No coding, nothing hard needed. Workflows are very easy to create and they turn out good most of the times. When they don't, it's usually because of human error.
It has helped a lot. Being able to track and understand the sales process has allowed the marketing team to develop more focalized strategies for customer acquisition. The multi-platform integration with Google and more, allows email sending and communication very easy. Cooperation between sales and marketing has grown so much after we started using HubSpot as our CRM.
In terms of organization, HubSpot ranks in the top. Communication is always easier with WhatsApp when talking to customers outside the US. A very interesting way of improving HubSpot's functionality would be allow WhatsApp integration with the direct communication to customers. Related to Salesforce, interface is cleaner, usability is easier and tracking is better.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
If you are involved in a sales organization, HubSpot is the way to go. The friendly interface and interaction with communications software allows you to keep track of everything you talk and do with a client. HubSpot is friendly to use, no coding needed. Creating workflows, documents, templates and more is easy. Managing relations through HubSpot is the best way to understand where the process with a customer is. Deal pipelines and ticket systems allow you to have several processes at the same time running with a customer and makes it very easy to track and deal.