Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
I previously used Insightly within my business to manage both my sales opportunities and ongoing client projects. It meant I had visibility across all of the pre and post sales activities relating to customers. It was invaluable in helping me to manage my time and record things I had done and needed to do. Don't actively use it now but still have a basic subscription as I still implement it with some clients. Basic subscription is no longer available to new which is a bit of a shame as it was a good entry level price for new CRM users - The new higher base price puts off a lot of CRM newbies as they can't justify the cost compared to other products on the market.
- Integration with my business ecosystem which is Google
- Management of sales and project pipelines
- New interface is brilliant making using the system so much easier
- Could do with automated email linking
- Raising the record limit on the Basic version
- Reinstating the Basic version - The new entry-level price is too much for CRM newbies
- Improved efficiency
- Centralized contact management
- Streamlined business processes
Insightly has definitely helped me improve my efficiency in running my business especially in managing my workload. Having all my business contacts in one place enables me to sort them out easily to enable me to do targeted communications.
For me, Insightly works for the Basic price point subscription (lucky to have been on this subscription level before they closed it to new customers). Also, like the Gmail interface and the ability to manage both sales and projects.
Well suited to a small business that needs to manage both sales and projects at a high level. Not so great for in depth project management.