Jobvite is excellent!
Tony Suzda | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2020

Jobvite is excellent!

Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite

We use almost all of the Jobvite modules including Recruit, On-boarding, Engage, and Text. Jobvite is mainly prevalent in our recruiting team but is also touched by HR and our hiring managers in the field. We use it and our one true source of candidates and tracking for those candidates through the sourcing, screening, and hiring process.
  • Extremely user friendly!
  • Excellent customer support!
  • Everyone can get access to the information they need, meaning that hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter.
  • Helps provide a great candidate experience!
  • I wish the reporting was a little more robust in the area of canned reports.
  • We have been able to significantly reduce our time to fill.
  • We have been able to significantly increase out recruiters and HR personnel productivity.
  • We have seen more applicants finish the process and not bottleneck.
Partnerships mean the world when I am selecting a new system or vendor. Jobvite has been in the top three best partners I have had over my entire career. I have not been bounced around. There is always someone to connect with you. Their problem-solving abilities allow you to focus on what is important in your organization while they fix your issues in the background.
Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows that work very well for my organization. I also recommend taking one of their analytics boot camps. It has been almost 5 years later and I still use elements in my reporting that I learned that day. I also appreciate that the dashboards can be customized to the user.
There isn't anything in Jobvite that cannot be handled by the user or admin. As a hands-on person, this was something that I really appreciated from the integration stage with Jobvite. It is also very intuitive software. This has made it extremely simple for me to bring in and train other super users.
We pride ourselves on candidate experience and have been a Talent Board Candidate Experience Award winner. I attribute a lot of our success in that area to Jobvite. Candidates do not get bottlenecked or stuck. They are able to finish the process quickly and efficiently and then talk about it to other people they know in a positive manner.
Jobvite will in my opinion easily rise to the top. We had actually selected another system to go with and learned during the implementation phase that it could not do what we needed and wanted it to. In the end, we had to abandon the project and go back to an RFP. When that process culminated, Jobvite was very confidently at the top.
Jobvite is one of the most robust applicant tracking systems that I have been involved in implementing and managing. Jobvite easily shares job postings across all my social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Jobvite does a stellar job of tracking who referred the applicant so HR can easily manage Employee Referral Programs. The texting platform is easily one of the best in an area that is new to many organizations.

Jobvite Feature Ratings