Overall Satisfaction with Klaviyo
We're building it into a core part of our e-commerce marketing machine. We have a small catalog of products but our target audience varies widely to the point where a unified message would never work. By using Klaviyo's powerful segmentation features, we're able to deliver more targeted messages to our prospective and current customers in order to drive more revenue and build a stronger brand connection with them.
- Audience segmentation
- Automated email flows
- Email deliverability
- Onboarding and putting together the right automated flows for your needs.
- More native integrations instead of relying on Zapier.
- Pricing is a bit aggressive. May or may not be worth it compared to other options out there.
- It makes us think more holistically about our marketing process and our brand messaging.
- It drives a ton of revenue if you put the time in to learn the platform and use it to its fullest.
- It's pricey so you need to make sure the cost-benefit is there.
Klaviyo is more specifically for an e-commerce email marketing application, as opposed to other platforms which are more general in nature and may lack the specific features an e-commerce marketing campaign would need. Klaviyo also seems to have a MUCH better customer service support team ready to help, optimize and answer questions.
If you have an e-commerce business and a decent amount of traffic to your website; a recurring revenue product; or if you're trying to build your brand - Klaviyo is definitely for you. If you don't have a big budget, aren't an e-commerce business, Klaviyo may not be the best fit for you.