Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is being used by sales in our organization. It is the more organized version of LinkedIn when you are searching companies and accounts for prospects. We use it to source prospects, map organizations, save searches, perform advanced searches, and more. Another good use case is for social selling and presentations for prospects.
- Organized Searches. The UI is made for searching vs regular LinkedIn
- Mapping organizations/ Accounts. Another organized way to search organizations per department, locations, roles, etc.
- Social Selling. Giving you data and breaking it down to clarify how your social selling is going
- Syncing the inboxes with LinkedIn inbox would be helpful
- Continuing to advance PointDrive as this is still lacking in features in relation to PowerPoint
- More out of box alerts for promotions, job changes, etc
- Positive impact -- ROI on time spent searching
- Positive impact -- mapping organizations on time savings
- Positive impact --ROI on time for saved previous searching
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is well suited for sales teams who are sourcing, hunting, etc prospects. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is well suited for those who need to map organizations to find key stakeholders, etc. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is less appropriate for those who do not search LinkedIn daily. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is less appropriate as a presentation tool at this point.