Overall Satisfaction with LumApps
Creating intranet pages for different communities as well as content for everyone in the organization.
- I can see the page metrics for the pages I create.
- I have the ability to manage content on my own pages fairly easily.
- I can integrate media including images and Google Slides.
- Hard to include video on a page because the video needs a URL.
- It is a little hard to learn but that could be because of the way we have customized the editing tools.
- The search tool doesn't always give good results but that might be because of the way that we have integrated it into our google platforms.
- It is starting to reduce our reliance on email, and the overall volume of email.
- It has created a smoother induction process for new starters because it is a central place where all employees can go for the core information and resources they need to stay informed and do their job.
If you are a content owner, you need to learn how to use the tools and this can be time-consuming and not simple. We rely on the support of our internal LumApps team to provide support and train us on the tools. But it is fairly convenient once you know how to use it correctly.
We have integrated it with our google platforms and apps - I'm actually not sure how easy that process was but now that it is in place, it seems to be fairly smooth for content creators.
Do you think LumApps delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LumApps's feature set?
Did LumApps live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of LumApps go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy LumApps again?