Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Power BI
We deployed Microsoft Power BI in every department at our company, including sales, customer service managers (CSMs), and product and finance departments. Essentially, this is the essential function of the Power BI Desktop. We can share reports via the internet and embed them into websites and applications. We use it to analyze customer invoice processing data and other KPIs. Presentations for QBR business reviews based on the information provided by the CSM team have a great deal of impact. With Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service in the cloud, we’ve helped businesses and organizations develop their IT infrastructures. Also, we could track and customize notifications so company executives could see them from anywhere. That helps us track and set company targets. Organizations don’t require the more advanced features, such as analytics, that are available.
- Quickly filter and view granular data sets with easily configurable reporting figures.
- The ability to quickly switch between tabs allows for historical data comparisons and progress tracking.
- It's helpful to dive into the data and break it down from high levels to small.
- Achieve actionable insights faster by using real-time data. It's incredible to have online access to reports.
- The pricing model for the premium tier has room for improvement and a learning curve.
- One must have a solid data analysis background to use Azure integration in some configurations.
- Power Query is unnecessary and can be replaced by database queries and procedures.
- We have improved customer retention by immediately alerting us when revenue drops. It has helped us make sense of a lot of data that we had assumed was useless. Now we analyze all data.
- It facilitates QBR/customer conversations by providing data on demand. Everyone has adopted it because of its ease of use—no need to hire a dedicated data analytics team.
- This way, we can see which product areas the customer uses. To meet our customers' needs and keep their content intact, we build custom dashboards on [Microsoft] Power BI.
In my opinion, Zoho Analytics appears to be too complicated and unintuitive. Basic charts and tables take a long time to load. There are some difficulties in gaining access to the platform through the internet. The sales team will demonstrate. The most robust data visualization tool ever created is Microsoft Power BI. Personalization options are more extensive and customizable with this app version.
Do you think Microsoft Power BI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Power BI's feature set?
Did Microsoft Power BI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Power BI go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Power BI again?
Even if you've used similar software before, this product will be challenging to master. UI and data sync, it's simple to create and update the reports you need. This tool helps me gain more profound and more detailed insights into my portfolio.
We need to work closely with the [Microsoft] Power BI. It was my coworker who contacted support when we encountered a few minor problems. No questions have ever been asked of me because the tutorials cover everything. For our organization, Microsoft products have always been preferred.
Using Microsoft Power BI is the best way to analyze data at a very reasonable cost. [Microsoft] Power BI desktop started as a simple tool for data extraction and basic visualization. As a powerful business intelligence solution, they quickly scaled the device to thousands of users within a company. Depending on how the business is measured, finance or CSM teams can gain a lot of insight. Using it as a user allows us to save time and focus on other tasks. The dashboard looks like a renaissance painting because of all the beautiful charts and figures that are available. Importing data and relating them is straightforward.