Miro being involved in digital transformation of legacy organizations.
February 25, 2022

Miro being involved in digital transformation of legacy organizations.

Miro is the ultimate whiteboard and the use-cases have been numerous: we portray user flows, system architecture, team formation, user interview findings, workshops, team retrospectives, onboarding materials, and much more. The collaborative aspect of it makes Miro a universal tool for both internal and cross-team operations. Since the very first days we've been hooked on Miro and the subsequent purchase was a no-brainer for our organization.
  • Collaboration live.
  • Asynchronous collaboration.
  • Product mapping.
  • Whiteboard
  • Live chat would be a next-level upgrade.
  • Better comment and notification UI and controls.
  • If a board contains vast information, it lags to load.
  • Cut down time for initial feature analysis.
  • Cut down time in overall T2M.
  • Ability to collaborate with whole organization.
The implementation was easy, at least for my experience, since I was on the product side and did not head the integration process. On the human side, people were eager to implement and start using Miro. SSO authorization feature made it easy and accessible for even the least digitally sophisticated folks to access the product.
Since I was not heading the integration process, I am just a regular user, it went really smoothly and quickly. We've purchased an enterprise plan and have switched the whole organization with legacy teams to Miro very easily.
Since the start of the pandemic, we've switched to remote working, with both direct calls and asynchronous collaboration. We've used all the hot products out there, but Miro was the single best investment for us since it provided us with the features that no other product in our stack could offer.

I've tried and churned a lot of products in recent years. Even the products that closely compete with Miro, but it has been the stickiest for me, personally. The feature set this big and diverse with the simpleness and low learning curve involved, Miro has been an easy winner for us.
I have been using Miro for about 3 years already. It is the single best product for portraying user flows, system architecture, and even quick "napkin product features". In my mind, if a company or a team is involved with product development, Miro is the way to go, at least for now.

Evaluating Miro and Competitors

Yes - With Miro we've replaced using draw.io charts and Balsamiq boards. The biggest challenge that Miro has resolved for us, was a unified board for all team members with low risks of artifact misplacement.
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Product Reputation
  • Prior Experience with the Product
We as a digital department of the big organization have been using Miro internally for quite a while now. The feature set that we've been accustomed to was a big privilege for us so we pushed for company-wide integration.
I would not frankly. I love the free version and the overall pricing model of Miro. We started using it free, after people joined, we already had early adopters and evangelists in our organization and it all grew from there.