Miro - the lifesaver!
June 07, 2022

Miro - the lifesaver!

I use Miro on a daily basis and it has been a huge help in aiding in the success of the projects I am working on. The latest project has been working on a dialog flow for a new Chat Bot we are implementing for our users. The dialog flow is a large, complicated web, and being able to have it clearly outlined in detail via Miro has been a lifesaver.
  • Visual Aid
  • Live Collaboration
  • User friendly
  • Diagrams
  • Research/Design
  • I would like to see the ability to add more music/sounds. I utilize Miro for the retrospective ceremonies and it would be neat to be able to have more music options playing.
  • Increased communication
  • Provided a great way to document
  • Allowed us to see the big picture behind the work
The team I am on had been using Miro before I started so I don't have any feedback for the implementation piece. I did attend a free training Miro provided and the instructor did a great job of explaining how to start using Miro.
Miro integrates with Jira which is another tool I utilize frequently. This is a huge help with entering stories and spikes after an idea day has taken place using the Miro tool.
I am a remote employee so Miro has been very helpful in assisting with our team collaboration whether it is regarding a project or going through the Agile ceremonies.

Strategy mapping, live workshops, team collaboration, and flow chart documentation are well suited for Miro. Miro is a bit pricy for a paid license. If you need more than the free 3 boards it required a paid license. Miro does have a large number of tools to utilize so it may not be the best option for less tech-savvy users.