Overall Satisfaction with Radian6
Radian6 is used across the company to provide research to enterprise clients. The companies we monitor have thousands of mentions daily on social media and blogs. It allows us to identify trends (both positive and negative) before they become too big to manage.
- It is hands-down, the best tool for monitoring brand mentions at an enterprise level.
- It provides profiles for multiple users.
- It allows you to identify and address conversations rapidly.
- It is difficult to use if your brand has a very common name. For example, if your company name is "Ignite" there could be many different reasons why someone would use that word and the results can be useless. If you have a very unique name like "Starbucks" most of the results will be relevant.
- It isn't a cost effective tool for smaller brands. There are cheaper, more basic tools for those businesses.
- It allows clients to identify negative conversations before they blow up so they can create solutions around them.
- It allows clients to identify things people like, which can assist with marketing and development. If you know what people like, you can use that information to grow the company.