Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
I was recently onboarded through Rippling, and I'm a new user. I'm already a huge fan of the platform — it's been nice to have all of my important and secure enrollments consolidated in one place with a clear, concise format. Starting a new job can be overwhelming, but Rippling has felt very intuitive and has relieved a lot of stress with its features. For example, I like that I can hover over words and phrases, and in turn, get more detailed info to make better comparisons between health plans. Everything is self-contained. No more hours of research to try and reach a conclusion with benefits.
- Consolidates on-boarding and benefits information
- Protects identity of users and provides online security
- Clear, concise layout and user-friendly language
- Once the request for time off has been approved, would love if Rippling updated respective calendars through cal integration so that users don't have to manually enter the days.
- Not sure if this function already exists, but a preview of a payment schedule or calendar when accessing the 'Payroll' link.
- Ability to self-enroll in learning opportunities under 'Learning Management' feature.
In comparison to Paychex Flex, ADP and Zenefits, I think Rippling is designed with an edge of modernity. Rippling's features are more relevant and up-to-date. The platform is designed in a way that is straightforward and easy to use. So far I haven't been confused as to where to locate my information; whereas, with some of the other software, HR & People Ops teams had to run employees through training videos just to be able to access user info.
I haven't had a need to contact Rippling for user support yet so I don't feel like I can properly rate this question.
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Rippling again?
As I've expressed in other areas of the survey, I think Rippling is one of the best platforms I've used as a new hire due to its user-friendly design features.
Rippling made the onboarding, user-end process a lot easier to navigate. I like that I can safely navigate all of my pay stubs, benefit enrollments, and required HR courses in one spot without having to worry about all of the information being dispersed in emails and separate user platforms with several different logins. The design, format, and language Rippling implements are easy to follow, and cut out potential distractions, allowing me to make better, more informed decisions.