Get your sales with SalesLoft!
February 11, 2020
Get your sales with SalesLoft!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SalesLoft
It is used by our sister company, Skillsoft. At SumTotal, we are piloting the program. For me, it is an excellent way to stay on top of my sales cadences, and automatically be directed to who I need to reach out to next from my prospecting list. It helps to address tackling one's pipeline, staying visible in front of prospects, and to ultimately secure a meeting.
- Ability to create multiple cadences.
- Integration capabilities into Salesforce, Sendoso, and LinkedIn Navigator.
- By the time I am able to schedule a meeting with a prospect, at that juncture, I would prefer to use Outlook. It would be great to have a plug-in that allows me to click and sync the respective appointment from Outlook to SalesLoft. Often, I inadvertently end up replicating the appointment, and the prospect gets 2 meeting appointments from me for the same meeting.
- Sharing prospects across 2 sister companies can be challenging. I lost some of my sales cadence history when a rep. from my sister company created a new cadence with the same prospect. I think that they may have inadvertently deleted my cadence, and so then I had to build a "new-not-new" one to show that I had it previously in the system. It was very messy.
- I have had improved response rates from prospects using SalesLoft.
- SalesLoft has allowed me to stay on track throughout my sales cadence.
If a company is using SalesLoft to its fullest capacities, I believe that there would be a significant ROI, which would help drive and improve overall sales revenue growth. A collaborative approach from all departments (marketing, sales, and customer success teams) would increase the ROI at least 3x, if not more, due to the continuity of usage of the tool.
When I was first learning to use the product, the customer service person that I spoke with was very helpful in addressing my questions and pointing me in the right direction. In addition, I attended a SalesLoft user group/round table at the SaleLoft main headquarters in Atlanta, GA. It was very helpful for me in being able to gain insights and best practices from other local users at different companies.
While I was not involved in the integration process, our integrations appear to have been rather seamless. If there were any issues during the integration process, it would have been brought up to our attention or the integration wouldn't have happened. I am guessing that the overall integration process was rather intuitive to set up.
- Where SalesLoft is well suited:
- For account executives to have an automated cadence/touches in order to gain access to prospects and set up initial discovery meetings.
- To automate the process of sales cadence, which has a variety of different touches (email, LinkedIn, phone calls, and etc.).
- To track when, where, and how often (if at all) emails are being read by prospects. This demonstrates a level of engagement, even if the prospect doesn't automatically email back.
- Where SalesLoft is less appropriate:
- If you are already in regular communication with a prospect, it may not make sense to continue in SalesLoft.
- For mass marketing/branding.