Overall Satisfaction with SalesLoft
We use SalesLoft to keep track of our sales prospects. We use it to track and make calls, send and track emails, send text messages and automate outreach efforts to drive sales. SalesLoft has helped us keep track of not only our individual daily and weekly activities but our team activities as well. With SalesLoft we can easily review performance metrics.
- Ability to automate emails based on actions.
- Ability to track the number of actions on prospects.
- Easily create email templates and share it across the entire network.
- Able to track if an email has been opened and viewed.
- Only integrates with Sales Navigator Team.
- On occasion people you've dialed complain that they can't hear you.
- Answering incoming calls is not an easy task.
- Improved productivity.
- Pipeline growth.
- The ability to track prospects through the pipeline.
SalesLoft has great support in my opinion. They have always been very quick to respond to my outreach in regard to an issue or issues I've come across. What's really great about their support is they aren't afraid to inject their own personalty into the conversation. After fixing an issue I had ran into, I responded to their email with a "Thanks, you're a wizard." They reply back was a funny GIF of a wizard. It made me laugh and was appreciated.
This is only based on the two integrations I have experience with. The first integration is with emails. I have integrated emails from email clients like Google and Exchange and have found it to be very easy. You simply login like you would directly through those login pages. The other integration I have experience with is with forwarding numbers. You simply enter the phone number you want incoming message or phone calls to go to and that's it.
Any company that needs to track number of engagements on sales reps or business developers needs SalesLoft. Being able to track the entire outreach process is crucial for managing and creating a sales funnel. SalesLoft should not be used as a complete CRM platform as you can't track deals and/or dollar amounts.