Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
We use Splashtop to remote access client computers. Sharing their screens allows us to quickly troubleshoot, solve, and advise our clients through the process of issues, be it technology or user errors. This allows for most client issues to be solved without having to deploy a technician to the client's site. This allows us to service much more clients by recouping the travel time to the site in most cases. The clients' satisfaction rate is much higher given that almost instant responses are possible.
- Seems to not get so bogged down over slower internet connections.
- Having complete access on the smartphone allows for technicians on call to travel freely as long as they have service. Provides a much quicker response than dragging a computer around with them at all times.
- Clients enjoy various security settings that can be adjusted to the needs of their organizations.
- Printing drivers can be hard to install when the driver is physically asking for the printer to be connected to the computer to install.
- Time is always the main constraint in servicing clients. Eliminating travel time to the site has greatly increased our ability to help more people sooner. Which leads to more billable hours.
- Very easy to deploy and requires very little client intervention.
It’s very easy and pleasant.
I have yet to find any flaws with the various levels of security Splashtop Enterprise offers.
I was able to easily deploy Splashtop for the first time in about 1 hour.
Yes - Logmein was replaced by Splashtop Enterprise mainly due to cost and volume requirements.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
I have yet to find any significant scenarios that have prevented us from achieving our goals with Splashtop. It’s really solid!