Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
Prior to the pandemic we often went on-site to clients' locations to do their bookkeeping and other financial work. We needed to find an alternate way to work with their finances when we could not go in person, so after research, we selected Splashtop Enterprise. We found it easy to implement installation on our clients' computers, and we found Splashtop Enterprise support to be excellent in helping us to learn how to navigate. Along with the rest of the world, we have learned that we can be more efficient by we’re working remotely, so we continue to use Splashtop Enterprise as our regular way of doing business with clients whose computers we must work on. Once we got busy using it, we found we needed to add a second account so that various bookkeepers could be logging into various clients at various times. Two users have been enough for us to do the work we need to do.
- Gives me full access of remote computer
- Allows me to access office computers from my home
- Easily shows me which computers are available or off-line
- I had to learn that for some things I had to sign-in on the web in order to make changes (like grouping computers), but it was easy and fast learning, so I don’t necessarily feel it needs to change.
- I ended up making one of my employees the dedicated person to help clients download and install the business Splashtop Enterprise on their computers. It would be great if I could just send clients a link that would walk them through the process.
- ROI is fantastic. We have reduced travel time and can get more clients done in a shorter period of time because we are not driving back-and-forth.
- Because we had to implement this during the pandemic, I added a very, very nominal fee to each client’s invoice to cover the cost. Ultimately I ended up making money on this product.
Several times I have had to reach out because I didn’t know how to do something, like the group the computers or add the computers from my first account to my second account. The support staff was clear, patient, and very well acquainted with what I needed.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
If you need full availability to a remote computer this is a great way to go. I’m not sure how well it would work on a personal level because I am only using it as a business tool.