Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
Talkdesk is utilized by our customer service team. We use it to take and track incoming calls, and transfer callers to our Partner Agents all across the country. We are able to keep track of the dispositions of the calls and monitor our customizable dashboards and KPIs. We are also able to keep a large list of numbers in "favorites" to have the numbers on hand for easily transferring clients.
- Enjoy the custom dashboards
- Easy to use callbar
- Lists of favorite numbers to keep on hand
- Not as glitchy as other software we have used in the past
- We would like to see talkdesk adding a "hold" feature, in order to put a person on hold while you attend to their account. We currently only have the option to mute the customer, which sometimes adds to confusion.
- The call logs are not as easily searchable as we would like
- Creating a new number in Talkdesk is simple, but loading "favorites" takes forever
- We are able to keep in touch with customers and get back to any calls we missed
- Not missing leads, Talkdesk has allowed for us to handle increased call volume
- Keeping track of call data and agents allows for smooth workday and no lapse in coverage, especially in a work from home environment
RingCentral was very glitchy and their customer service was abysmal. We constantly needed to reach out to RC with issues, and all the support we got was a new person each time "escalating" us to another tier. Very frustrating. We appreciate Talkdesk and their customer support, as they are way more responsive and attentive to our needs.
All in all it comes to good software and customer service to back it up should something go wrong or need explaining. We have been able to grow with Talkdesk and we appreciate being able to track our progress with its help! I would definitely recommend Talkdesk for other businesses!
Overall, it is very easy to use. There are certain things that I wish were a bit more intuitive and simple additions to their callbar- such as adding a "hold" option! It is super frustrating to first have to mute the caller to do some work on their account and then transfer.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
Great for our use of taking and transferring callers! Recently Talkdesk just fixed an issue we were having with storing favorite numbers, as we have many agents across the country we transfer clients to. We are grateful for the update, and it seems to fit our needs even better now!