TOPdesk, what's in a name?
Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
IT Service Management: Support requests for the Servicedesk (first line) and second line functions, such as system administrators and functional management.
Change Management: Changes for the IT environment, which are being discussed in a Change Advisory Board.
Facility Management: Support requests for anything related to our facilities.
Quality Management: Registration of accidents, almost accidents and suggestions for improvement.
- The interface is well designed and through the years this has only improved.
- Reasonably easy to customize for your own needs. The management of the application is not too complex.
- Good and professional support from the TOPdesk support team.
- I would like to see more functionality for TOPDesk reports. It is not possible to create a complete report with several indicators from different categories. It would be great if I just could combine everything into one big management report which I could send monthly (automatically).
- Splitting the use for different departments in one TOPdesk environment is quite difficult. There are possibilities, but there can easily be cross contamination.
- The SelfServiceDesk is quite basic (but functional). It would be great if you could enrich these with widgets to retrieve realtime information from your environment (like specific uptime or live service status from business applications).
- The service level to the users is raised, so there is more customer satisfaction.
- Keeping track of incidents helps to prevent further issues or even outages and escalation of incidents to managers.
- The hardware database helps to plan our hardware renewals to prevent the consequences of failing dated hardware.