Overall Satisfaction with Treasure Data
Treasure Data is being used to create a unified customer view across first-party customer data, CRM data, e-commerce orders, web visitors, mobile app users, ad impressions, email activity, SMS activity, and social activity that is the basis for higher-performing targeted audiences and activations.
- Catalog of existing integrations.
- End-user friendly segment definitions and queries.
- Predictive and cluster models.
- High up-time and operations response times.
- Unified customer reporting view.
- Log details and operations debugging.
- We had 111% increase in response rate on targeted emails.
- We got a 3x click-through rate increase.
- Increased addressability of consolidated customer file by 40%.
- Keeping prospective audiences anonymous for analysis and targeting, while also being able to merge PII to activate to ad audiences.
- Using large volumes of location-based data to profile users who pass by a lat/long to determine the best advertising options, or choosing the best store location.
Both Tealium and Evergage are mostly focused on online sources. They don't have as easy or robust data model capability to ingest CRM, e-commerce, or offline data. Bluevenn has good identity resolution like TD, but the Unify data processes/model are not exposed to the customer to modify or develop data load workflows.
Do you think Treasure Data delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Treasure Data's feature set?
Did Treasure Data live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Treasure Data go as expected?
Would you buy Treasure Data again?
Treasure Data is well suited to integrating multiple data sources, including online and digital sources. It is also well suited to trigger audience activations to known customers based on their online activity, integrating 3rd party data, and activating target audiences to ad platforms.