Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We have employees in the US and Canada, and use the system to manage all of our HR and Payroll needs. We like the ability for the employees to pick the health benefits they want, and also count on TriNet for all of the Vacation Time and other time-off trackings. I use the system frequently.
- Time off tracking.
- HR Assistance.
- Ability to calculate Payroll By State For Some of the Reports I need to run.
- Lock IN Conversion Rate Earlier. It is always a problem when I run the payroll expecting one conversion rate and then find a different conversion rate when the payroll is actually run for Canada.
- I liked having an assigned person to my account. Debra Ford was amazing, but I know that TriNEt moved to a more decentralized model.
I almost never give a 10 on these ratings because there is always something that could be improved upon. As I mentioned earlier I was happier when I had a designated person to work with me when I had issues, but your new system is still okay.
Would like an easier report builder section. I need to track payroll by the state where the employees are located.
- To Provide employees with cost effective benefits.
- To Reduce my time in running payroll and doing payroll tax reporting.
- Reduce my time tracking time off.
- Reduce my time with onboarding new employees.
We had to really tighten our belts when the pandemic hit, including changing pay and putting people on unpaid leave. Your team, especially Debra Ford, were immense resources helping us to navigate the difficult period. Fortunately, with the PPP program, we were able to keep all of our employees with us, and your team helped us a lot.
Do you think TriNet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TriNet's feature set?
Did TriNet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TriNet go as expected?
Would you buy TriNet again?
TriNet worked with our smaller employee headcount and offered coverage for both the US and Canada. And we switched from Insperity because of the cost savings which were significant. I liked Insperity but TriNet has been an excellent firm to work with as well.
Again, TriNet does a really good job of providing health benefits at a very competitive price. This is the major point that keeps us with TriNet. Running Payroll is fast and efficient. I have very few complaints about anything with TriNet. I also like the TIme Off Tracking feature, but I still need to chase the employees to get their vacation and time-off requests into the system.
TriNet Feature Ratings
9 - CFO - Head of FInance/HR - I am the primary user of the system as I set up all of the employees. Every Employee in the US and Canada uses the system, and this includes the Sales Team, Development Team, Management Team, Marketing Team.
- Benefits For employees.
- Effective payroll administration.
- Effective time off management.
- Used the system to qualify for the PPP loans.
- Used the system to qualify for forgiveness for the PPP Loans.
I always shop pricing on our PEOs. SO far you are the best PEO for our mix of Canadian and US-based employees.
Evaluating TriNet and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Without any doubt it was price. When we converted we saved over $50,000 for year 1.