- Step by Step Payroll.
- Importing of Data - customer specific data into our user defined fields, mass updates of our pay increases, import for our monthly off cycle payrolls.
- Report Writing \ Auto delivered reports.
- Customer Service - never have an issue getting a hold of someone, web based case submittal that is very easy to use and tracks case information.
- Several modules that are configurable to customer needs.
- Very intuitive. Even our less than computer savvy employees in the field do not have any problems with the self service piece of the system.
- Not enough User Defined Fields and the ones that are available do not have enough Max Characters for our needs.
- Does not keep up with the Internet Explorer Updates; they eventually keep up but our company in always ahead of the game on technology and our system administrators have to wait on rolling out updates until UltiPro is compatible.
- I have had releases that have caused problems with our customer set up. The problem is always quickly rectified but is something that I have to keep an eye on every after every release.
- The password requirements are not my favorite - The fact that it has to be 'between' 8 to 11 characters is annoying. More than 8 is fine but under 11 is difficult.
- More time is spent by the HR team on projects rather than dealing with system issues.
- With the updated reporting our supervisors are able to better manage employee time\cost.
- Alerts allow us to better manage changes\terminations\hires.
We are renewing at our three year mark which is this year. This is best HRIS system that I have ever used.
UltiPro is the best HRIS system I have worked with and managed. User friendly, good customer service, always on the cusp of the newest technology, listens to customer feedback, and works with partners and not just clients. I find that most of the complaints that I read are from customers who are not owning their data. This is a not a magic system but it works when you put the effort into training and making it work.
7 - The system is mainly used by the HR Departement. However we have several departments that are using the system indirectly.
2 - The Payroll & HRIS Administrator and Benefits & Comp Administrator manage any IT needs or upgrades.
- In every facet of our company. Besides the usual Payroll\Time keeping\HR needs that are being met with the system, we also send on demand reports, keep employee data used by other departments, etc.
- This is a full service system for us that is an invaluable tool for our company!
Evaluation and Selection
Yes - We wanted a more well rounded user friendly system. In addition we wanted a more robust reporting system which UltiPro did and does provide. Ceridian did not provide any of this and had terrible customer service.
Minus a few hiccups everything went smoothly and on schedule.
- Vendor implemented
- Implemented in-house
Worked with the implementation team and did all product testing onsite.
- Online training
It was web based and very thorough.
Not Applicable as we did receive training. However the product is very intuitive therefore no training could be an option.
Very reponsive, problems are taken care of accurately and easily, they treat you like a partner and not just a number, if something cannot be fixed then they either add to future releases or explain why the item is the way that it is
No - No because I get plenty of support through our standing contract. In addition I take full advantage of training available and am very familiar with the system.
In our entire three years the amount of the system has been unavailable is less than an hour. This is outside the of the system upgrades that occur three times a year.
Again, have never had a problem with availability or speed. The only hiccup that I have had with performace or productivity is that our company is very IT forward and often I cannot get the most updated internet version because UltiPro does not yet support.
- CertPoint (Learning Management System)
- We also use the web services.
- Nothing at this time.
Very responsive and easy to deal with. We still hear from our sales person 3 years after the process is complete.
Nothing at this time.