Likelihood to Recommend
Adobe Analytics is great for customizing once you get used to the bogged down UI and the unhelpful location of items. we've used it to mimic paywall systems of costly companies. We have base reports set up to manage our paywalls set up in Adobe and they work great. But getting at the minute data is where the issue comes in and the add-ons are needed.
TrackMaven is incredibly useful for brands to see an overview of their paid and organic social media efforts in comparison to their closest competitors. I would like to see it implemented across some of our other brand verticals but wonder if the dashboards and reports would become too cumbersome. Where TrackMaven really succeeds is in competitive intelligence and benchmarking, but singular brand analytics could be reported using native sources just as easily.
- Easy to create segments and apply them instantly to reporting
- Easy to use out of the box metrics and to create custom metrics
- Beautiful UI that allows the user easy access to reporting and dashboards
- Competitive Intelligence - see precisely what your competitors are posting and sort by time and/or impact
- Funnel Analysis (Beta as of April 2017) - track your organic and paid social efforts to see which content creates leads
- Comprehensive Overview of Social Channels - track growth and engagement of all social channels in one screenshot, and in comparison to your closest competitors
- Personalized Analytics - each user can set up their own reports and dashboards and/or they can be shared across the organization, chart your own KPIs with a click of a button
- Top Notch UX & Support - drag and drop features for report building and dashboard creation, responsive support team
- Undo button - You wouldn't believe how many times I accidentally do something and "look" for an undo button!
- We use Ad Hoc in addition to Omniture (due to limited user seats in Ad Hoc). I enjoy working in Ad Hoc more because of the "instant" reporting from dragging and dropping Segments, Metrics and Dimensions. Other business owners who use Omniture and find it difficult to use compared to Ad Hoc.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 29 answers
- New pricing models are very expensive compared to old pricing model, even though it includes several additional tools, most of which seem to be beneficial
- Horrible support experience despite working with escalation teams to try and resolve
- Several bugs in recent releases which remain unresolved for many months at a time
Based on 3 answers
More than likely, yes. This is a company with people I trust that offer an exceptional product.
Director in MarketingBroadcast Media Company, 501-1000 employees
Based on 9 answers
Based on new user feedback, everyone has found it challenging to find what they need and customize reports to meet their desired outcomes. Different interfaces have inconsistent presentations and layouts which compound the challenge.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 9 answers
I give the rating of a 4 just because it seems more like a process that is failing. Any time I have put a request in, they have taken days, sometimes weeks, to get back to me and even then, the issue may still persist. I believe this is the biggest weakness of the Adobe Analytics tool and has a lot of room for improvement.
Based on 3 answers
It was a one-day training several years ago that cost the organization several thousand dollars. There were only about 10 people in the training class. Adobe tried to cram so much information into that one-day class that none of our users felt like they really learned anything helpful from the experience. Follow-up training is too expensive
Based on 4 answers
The online training for Adobe SiteCatalyst consists of short product videos. These are ok, but only go so far. For a while Adobe charged a fee for this, but recently made these available for free. There are many great blog posts that help users learn how to apply the product as well.
Consultant in Professional ServicesInternet Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 7 answers
The success of implementations depend primarily on the solution design, and also on the ability to work with developers to get the solution implemented correctly. This is not an aspect of the product per se.
Analyst in Marketing10,001+ employees
I have just recently started to evaluate GA and reserve judgement at this time to compare it against Adobe Analytics. That said, the usability and user experience of the GA platform is much more intuitive and user friendly. The ability to customize GA seems comparable to Adobe Analytics. I have not yet had gone through a support experience with GA.
I inherited TrackMaven, as it was already being used when I started working here, but I really like it! It's much easier to use and has an incredibly fast learning curve so I feel like I'm using all of the features of the tool right away. The customer support team is very helpful and works hard to make sure that you are really using the product to its full capabilities, rather than just scratching the surface
Return on Investment
- It had positive impact in terms of providing detailed audience lists, which made it possible to hit better ROI by delivering cheap conversions
- It gives a lot of information about landing pages performance, which helps us decide to which pages to concentrate the traffic
Account Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
- We are seeing a significant increase in traffic from our social accounts to our blog and website. We have not seen an increase in conversions yet but have filled the pipeline.
With unified reporting across your social media, blog, email, ads, website analytics, automation, CRM, and more, TrackMaven makes it easy to prove the impact of your marketing activities. Understand how all of your top-of-funnel efforts contribute to bottom-of-funnel results such as website traffic, conversions, and sales.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?